Hello there !!

Alfredgeorge

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm George I'm 19-20 years old.I just transferred from Italy to London .I'm deaf but I don't know ASL .. (I have an hearing aid but it broke...) I always had to read the lips or write on a paper....I but I would really wish to learn sign language or someone that could teach me now that I have settle, I hope I can make some friends here I like games and I love drawing comics and other stuff love films ..I also want to do Course Computer Graphic I know look a crazy dream but I wish I could learn how to play the guitar .please too mett you all :)

Welcome to allDeaf.
For the uk. It wouls british sign languagw (BSL), its a distinct and seprrte non related language to american sign language (ASL)..
They are not mutually inteligible.
Plenty of Deafie in london. Som brits on here can help u im sure.

:welcome:

You should try Deaf social events in London, but I have no idea where they are. You'll have to ask any Deaf person who knows where it is. :)

i play guitar! and im also learning asl! cool journey!

If you are interest in ASL but don't know nothing about deafness which mean there are some of us or most of us not being able to pick up sounds very well. We feel vibrated but not as good as the piano or drums which had good vibration for us to feel. That is loud enough to have vibration. So having the guitar is not much of feeling the vibrations. The OP is deaf. So am I. It is all about silence or partly silence but not be able to pick up sounds.

Back