Hello! I'm new!

Pennyworth

Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is Pennyworth from Ohio. I'm a college student currently taking an ASL I class, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm 100% hearing, but I'm fascinated with ASL as well as Deaf culture, and I plan on staying here for good!

I've been cruising this site for a few months now, and I've noticed some of you mentioning how a lot of ASL students who can hear will register for this site and ask questions just to get help for their class, and then never come back to this site again... That's not the case with me! I plan on being here almost everyday. I look forward to knowing everybody!!

Thanks for reading!! It's great to be here!

- Pennyworth

Welcome to AD! I m Ohioian. What is name of your college?

Great that you plan to stay. But you must research through old threads for your answers. As you know it is not permitted for us to take your survey or interview.

But anyway, :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not planning on having interviews or questions or anything like that. I realize a lot of people are here for that reason, and it probably gets a little annoying.

I'm just here to meet new people and talk about things! No worries.

I already have a real-life interview planned for my class, so that's out of the way. I'm just here because I want to be.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not planning on having interviews or questions or anything like that. I realize a lot of people are here for that reason, and it probably gets a little annoying.

I'm just here to meet new people and talk about things! No worries.

I already have a real-life interview planned for my class, so that's out of the way. I'm just here because I want to be.

Good to know!

Greetings and Salutations from a former fellow buckeye (Bedford, Ohio)!
I am also a hearing student but I am not taking an ASL class - tho' I hope to in a future semester. I am going to try to get "foreign language" credits even though that takes a waiver here for some reason from the department. I am a history grad student working on a local history for the ND School for the Deaf. I am also a former camper from Shady Trails Speech Camp in Michigan. Anyway, welcome and enjoy!
Paul

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. That is good that you are staying here for good or for a while which you might be busy with other things like going to college like some ADers done. You can always come back here when you are not busy. I do hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome to AD! :) enjoy chit chatting and giving your opinion!

Hey everyone, this is Pennyworth from Ohio. I'm a college student currently taking an ASL I class ...
:wave: O Hi O Pennyworth and welcome aboard All Deaf, from upstate Florida USA on the right coast of the United States of America!

Pennyworth, please post your final grade results from your ASL class? Enquiring minds, many Nigerian wanna know. :giggle:

Enjoy your journey and good luck,

:wave: all the way on the other side of the world, Australia

Back