Hello, I too can hear.

Thank you for your kind words. I never realized how closed minded people were to others who were different until it was in my own area. Because of Bugg I found out how deaf people were being treated. I am one who will fight for what is right and right now I am trying to fight for equal opportunity day care. My daughter can't find a center for Bugg to go to when school is out because they are not equiped to handle his needs. I wish I had the money to open a daycare center for the deaf. Not just the children who can't hear but children of Deaf parents. I think it is important for all children to get proper care. Every parent has a right to know their child is safe. Well Thank you again and I am sorry to go off like that. I just feel it is important for everyone to have the same chance in life. God Bless.

No problem. You are most welcome. And I also thank you too. :D

Why Thank me? I didn't do anything. I just complained. But you are most welcome. I know how it is to have a (and I hate this word) disability. I have Multiple Sclerosis. I was raised to look at a person for who they are on the inside. I have a passion for those who need someone with a big mouth to help voice their needs.

I had the pleasure of hearing Bugg say I LOVE YOU....HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!! His is so cute and his voice is a blessing to hear. But I would give it all away if they could take from me what he needs and give it to him. I have had the pleasure of hearing the sounds of the world. If Bugg could hear us say I LOVE YOU, it would be worth it. I would give him all my hearing parts in a heart beat if it was possible.

Thank you for your kind words. I never realized how closed minded people were to others who were different until it was in my own area. Because of Bugg I found out how deaf people were being treated. I am one who will fight for what is right and right now I am trying to fight for equal opportunity day care. My daughter can't find a center for Bugg to go to when school is out because they are not equiped to handle his needs. I wish I had the money to open a daycare center for the deaf. Not just the children who can't hear but children of Deaf parents. I think it is important for all children to get proper care. Every parent has a right to know their child is safe. Well Thank you again and I am sorry to go off like that. I just feel it is important for everyone to have the same chance in life. God Bless.

Yea, my friend who has a deaf 3 year old struggles to find a daycare to meet her communication needs so I have worked hard with her in using my network in the Deaf community and found a qualified babysitter who is fluent in ASL to watch their daughter. I wanted her to watch my 2 year old son but no vacancy. Many people told me that since I foudn her, I should have priority but I told them that my son is hearing and he can go to either a spoken or signing environment and be fine but their daughter needs ASL so she takes priority over my son for a daycare with ASL. I would love for my son to go there but I gave up my space for their daughter. It is no sweat off my back.

Hello there!

Firstly welcome to alldeaf.com, where a lot of deaf, hearing impaired and hearing members roam around the forum making friends, and discuss anything related to the sections on the forum.

Want to debate?
Go to Go to On topic debates

Share your life experiences?
Go to Our world, our culture

Enjoy our best jokes?
Go to jokes and funny stories

If you have a problem - . We have moderators around and they are Jolie77, ~SG~, VamPyroX and the site admin, Alex

There will be more new moderators coming soon

They can help you whenever you need them.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Your friendly neighbour. :lol:

Jacob

EDIT: This is the altered one, the first one has url problems, apologies!

Where are you located? I might be able to help you out. Let me know as soon as possible so I can work on it. Thank you for your unselfishness too.

Back