Hello i am new memebr here smile

BUDEIGHT

Reaction score
Hello Ev1,

i am new here smile i am from texas!!! i hope make new friend here and enjoy discuss post :lol: nice meet ya'll

BUDEIGHT said:
Hello Ev1,

i am new here smile i am from texas!!! i hope make new friend here and enjoy discuss post :lol: nice meet ya'll

Hey Bud8...... Oh no not a Junior fan!!!! hahaha I'm a Stewart fan! ;)
Welcome to alldeaf.com! :wave:

Tell me a bit about yourself for us...

:wave: Hey huugsss Bud! it's goood see you again and i was superise that you are join here!.. and hope see you around again also have fun check out view!

:ily: as good friend muwahh!
LBGal

:wave: ev1

hey katstewart

yes i am fan of dale jr of course you see my avatar and signature? smile so my brother love his favor is tony stewart same your lol . we did went last march in texasmotorspeedway we have fun and watch racing there whoaa very loud ROOARRRRRRR wowo i love it hehehe we always pick each other who won but other won damn lol. i live in small town texas near dallas. so i am single and i read your profile you real crazy over racing alll life as i do crazy all time too.

hey lovelyblkgal

i am fine and how are you ? yeah i found here from other deaf site and why not i join here cool i hope get right place lol. how your work ?

hey fly free thank you let me here smile

hello and hug budeight

do you remember me ????? i didnt hear you for a long time and what is up with you ?
welcome new alldeaf room !!

:shock: The nekkid man is here!!! *covers mahhh eyes and only opens one pinky finger just to see what I am typing in the PC!!* Heh.. teasing!! Welcome to ADv2 Budeight.. enjoy posting here and meeting people!!

Hello! Fyi. This is one of the coolest and friendliest message boards that I have visisted. Welcome!

hello kristy yes i remmy you other site yes i do i am doing fine and how are you? i know long time no chat so far kristy.

lol freaky i know i like join somewhere you know so i like your avatar make me laugh hehehe whoaaaa.

hello nice meet you littlemissfancy are you short lady ? i just wonder smile ?

BUDEIGHT said:
hello kristy yes i remmy you other site yes i do i am doing fine and how are you? i know long time no chat so far kristy.

lol freaky i know i like join somewhere you know so i like your avatar make me laugh hehehe whoaaaa.

hello nice meet you littlemissfancy are you short lady ? i just wonder smile ?

LMAO Budeight..... when you say whoaaaaa....you remind me of Joey Lawrence from the tv show Blossom..he always said WHOAAAA!!! :rofl:

What part of TX are you from, Bud8? I got tons of friends there... Dallas, Ft Worth, Houston and El Paso...

Welcome Budeight

Welcome to AllDeaf, hope you enjoy your new membership and the opportunity to post. See ya around!

Hey, BIG welcome to AD! :wave: A fan of Dale jr? Cool...his old man was the greatest in his time. Jeff Gordon still racing? :P

Anyway, enjoy going through AD and its threads and so forth!

Yo Bud!.. I m doing fine and My work are pretty alright but boring unless i get overtime all time $$ heeh!!.. and yea you are right in place in here and i m sure you will make more friends..

Muwahh!
LBGal

LMAO Budeight..... when you say whoaaaaa....you remind me of Joey Lawrence from the tv show Blossom..he always said WHOAAAA!!! :rofl:

yes i remmy that all time said WHOAAAAAAAAA
What part of TX are you from, Bud8? I got tons of friends there... Dallas, Ft Worth, Houston and El Paso...
i am in greenville tx near dallas tx about 50 miles there katstewart

hey ohio cincinn
thank you for i join here smile thumb up

HEY waterRats

yeah i am here thank you and yes jeff gordon still racing of course.

Hey KC

oh here your :cheers: :beer: thumb up .

Back