Hello! I am from Vietnam.

I am sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! I am so sad! My dad was dead! My father died on May 29, 2012 because my father weak heart disease, and unemployment! I suffer! I can not find money to help my dad! My dad can not go through the hospital as a hospital cost increases too! I am not likely be enough! :(

I apologize to you! I write wrong! April 2012 my father has just died! I am very sad! I am also unemployed!

I apologize to you! I write wrong! April 2012 my father has just died! I am very sad! I am also unemployed!
My condolences to you on the death of your father. I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

Oh, you came back and repeat the drama again. You have made over 100 posts. You are just dragging or better word is trolling us along with you. So quit it while you are ahead. :roll:

Oh, you came back and repeat the drama again. You have made over 100 posts. You are just dragging or better word is trolling us along with you. So quit it while you are ahead. :roll:

why? please go online and chat yahoo with me ok ? My nick yahoo is mrphamkhiem.deaf. Thanks

why? please go online and chat yahoo with me ok ? My nick yahoo is mrphamkhiem.deaf. Thanks

:P....whooooo-hoooo! Bebonang!....(He wants a little chat with ya)....:giggle:...no worries....we won't tell ur hubby about it....what goes on in AD....stays in AD !...:hmm:...just go a little easy on the poor fellow :giggle:

:P....whooooo-hoooo! Bebonang!....(He wants a little chat with ya)....:giggle:...no worries....we won't tell ur hubby about it....what goes on in AD....stays in AD !...:hmm:...just go a little easy on the poor fellow :giggle:

No way would I want to go online with him. :thumbd: (thumb down) :barf: (barf at him).

He does not get the point what I said. He does not know what I am talking about. :roll: (roll my eyes around)

Back