Hello! I am from Vietnam.

Jen.Deafvn

Reaction score
I go back to visit friends in the world! Wish your friends for healthy and a new year ~^.^~

again i remember you I knew! he ask money OP already once times!

He is very poor education & lose job,

he can't afford house or something reason money?

yourself search find to job

I already told you once many times I am tried you! I aware you ! OP comments

Hello

again i remember you I knew! he ask money OP already once times!

He is very poor education & lose job,

he can't afford house or something reason money?

yourself search find to job

I already told you once many times I am tried you! I aware you ! OP comments

why? You know me ? who is he?

Why Hellllo!...Guess you came into some $$$$$...since you traveled the world visiting friends!...Sweet!....Can you spare a dime, Buddy?

Seek for American girl for ready getting marry and then quick divorce for become U.S. citizen so easy for you? j/k

OP he already once times many times! He many timees I knew him I encourage to you I recommand to you VCO School or work advise!!you search find on place
I can't help on over your the place!!!

Why Hellllo!...Guess you came into some $$$$$...since you traveled the world visiting friends!...Sweet!....Can you spare a dime, Buddy?

No, I'm very poor! How will I'll travel the world? Who guarantees and help me? I just need money for tuition! Since I am very passionate about my future studies should be enthusiastic and share the Deaf Community in Vietnam. Because of Vietnam do not have established the Association of the Deaf! I tried to understand method teaches sign language and deaf people learn the history of employment and the Association of the Deaf world. I'd like that! I do not like lazy! I really loved the community and the Deaf! You understand?

Seek for American girl for ready getting marry and then quick divorce for become U.S. citizen so easy for you? j/k

wow .... I want to find girls in foreign countries, but hard to find one girlfriend. Wish I'd have a girlfriend abroad to study American weddings and learning to learn how! Because I really love and teach the deaf in the good life! To succeed, they must share the enthusiasm and help the deaf community in Vietnam. Because people think deaf people are incapable of work so they will not work for deaf people! I was pressing too. I very much love the Deaf! Perhaps people are not interested and support for deaf people in Vietnam. you understand?

Last edited:
OP he already once times many times! He many timees I knew him I encourage to you I recommand to you VCO School or work advise!!you search find on place
I can't help on over your the place!!!

I sorry to you! where is the VCO School ? I do not know! I love not money! I very need money to pay school fees! Because I love with learning! To help and teach the deaf community and knowledge development in the good life. Never disappointed Deaf World! I need that deaf world help and enthusiasm for me! I also appreciate and love the Deaf World! You understand?

Only a complete fool would give you money, your scam isnt welcome here

Only a complete fool would give you money, your scam isnt welcome here

No, ... I do not trick you. I said really. If you do not believe then invited to Vietnam to meet with me ok? You believe me! I am officially deaf.
Khiem

Back