hello , i am arbic

deaf of qatar

Reaction score
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

hello , i am arbic girl
and i'd like to contact with u

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

I think we should start question answer sessions. No matter if you are an arabic girl or english or african. But we all have one common thing is to understand that we are soul brothers. If you have any question regarding spirituality, you may ask and I will answer your question. Question with regard to life, education or any thing, write to me.

I think we should start question answer sessions. No matter if you are an arabic girl or english or african. But we all have one common thing is to understand that we are soul brothers. If you have any question regarding spirituality, you may ask and I will answer your question. Question with regard to life, education or any thing, write to me.

Thanks! I am Deaf & Dumb since birth. I am curious why I am Dumb? Even my dog is smarter than I am. Look forward to reply from you. Thank you again :)

thanks! I am deaf & dumb since birth. I am curious why i am dumb? Even my dog is smarter than i am. Look forward to reply from you. Thank you again :)

lmao!!!!!!

Back