Hello from Texas

Kaplin

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker up 'til now. That is probably how it'll stay for the most part, but I thought I'd make an account and try to contribute to all of the interesting dicussion here when I can (and when I have a question that I can't specifically find here).

I am hearing, an elementary Education major, and am training to become an interpreter. Hopefully, I can make my way out of the shadows every so often and post something. I can't tell you how much I've already learned from this forum.

Well, thanks for reading!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Even if you are interest in reading our posts here on AD. You are still invite to join us to post anything you want to know about deafness. If you prefer to read than to post, then it is okay. No problem. I hope you enjoy reading and encourage you to post all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

We're on the same track

Hello, I'm in Virginia and I'm working towards becoming an interpreter as well. So far by just doing a little bit of research I've found tagdeaf.com (feel free to add me if you'd like) and oovoo.com, an amazing free video chat system. Anywhoo have a wonderful day, maybe we can bounce things off of each other ever once and a while.

Back