Hello from Space City, Home of NASA (Houston,TX)

MintLau

Reaction score
Okay let see.. how can I introduce myself.. Well "ahem" my name is Lauren, I have 90% hearing loss in both ears so I'm deaf but HOH in other people's mind. Oh I'm 25. Okay I guess that's it. Ask away if you have any question. :D

Lauren, welcome to the site. Take your shoes off, and kick your feet up. Enjoy your stay. I just joined recently myself.

Besides your hearing limitations, tell us about yourself.

I enjoy reading books by John Grisham, Robin Cook, and etc. I use to draw alot but lately I havent because I rather write lyrics, thoughts, and things like that. I love music, wish I could play any kinds of guitar, piano, and drums. I am CPhT (certified Pharmacy Technican) currently working at Target as Flow Team member (stocking). I just have very hard time finding job as CPhT because of so much discriminations or misunderstanding. Im kind of person who keep to herself, but in the long run, it sucks to be alone. I joined this forum, hoping to gain self-confidence and more understanding about deaf culture and how to deal with life being stuck in the middle.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD and when will you post more? :D

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Hi , :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here....

Back