Hello from NY

JByrdNYC

Reaction score
Hi to all. My name is Justin, and I currently live in NY as an actor/singer/dancer. I've been around sign language my whole life, but never really had the chance to learn more than a few words or phrases. Now that I'm older I want to actually learn the language and use it. I don't really have money to register and take a full course here, but I'm hoping to learn as much as I can online and maybe meet some of the deaf community here.

Hi to all. My name is Justin, and I currently live in NY as an actor/singer/dancer. I've been around sign language my whole life, but never really had the chance to learn more than a few words or phrases. Now that I'm older I want to actually learn the language and use it. I don't really have money to register and take a full course here, but I'm hoping to learn as much as I can online and maybe meet some of the deaf community here.

Ahhhh another "Byrd" in the house?! Welcome aboard from the "Byrdie" :)

Hey what's up JB. Welcome. Mr. B. has already done the introductions, so I'm sure you can get along just fine.

If anything, never hesitate to speak up. Unless you're in the political section.
They might steamroll you right over if you aren't prepared.

Hey what's up JB. Welcome. Mr. B. has already done the introductions, so I'm sure you can get along just fine.

If anything, never hesitate to speak up. Unless you're in the political section.
They might steamroll you right over if you aren't prepared

:laugh2: So true!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Don't worry about that and you will find lots of information right here on AD. Just choose what topic you want to learn about our Deaf experiences. We will try to help you with that and I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hi Justin. I also want to learn ASL. I spend some time each day practicing finger spelling and learning words online. I like the lifeprint.com site. Welcome and good luck. :)

Back