Hello From Colombia!!

dasalcedo

Reaction score
Hi!! excuse me but my english is "low level" :ily:

I'm from Palmira - Colombia, I have 29 years old and I love the computers. I work with computers and networking.

I need help, someone know how to live in Canada?? I'm searching for Information about emigration, here the deaf's don't have a good jobs opportunities and I want to be a better life and I want to Live in Toronto Canada.

If someone can help me with information about and Asociation that can help me for emigrate I will thanks very much.

PD: Remember that my english its bad only get a little patience.

Daniel Salcedo.

G'day dasalcedo,
Welcome to AD. I believe you're the first Colombian here. Hope you'll find what you came for.
Cheers! :wave:

Bienvenidos, dasalcedo!

Are you from Bogota or Kali or somewhere around there in Colombia?

Hello there, Colombiano! I was born in Peru. I have a few family members from Colombia, and I can try to ask them about immigrating to Canada.

May I ask why Canada, though? Why not America? ;)

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;) ....

dasalcedo said:
Hi!! excuse me but my english is "low level" :ily:

I'm from Palmira - Colombia, I have 29 years old and I love the computers. I work with computers and networking.

I need help, someone know how to live in Canada?? I'm searching for Information about emigration, here the deaf's don't have a good jobs opportunities and I want to be a better life and I want to Live in Toronto Canada.

If someone can help me with information about and Asociation that can help me for emigrate I will thanks very much.

PD: Remember that my english its bad only get a little patience.

Daniel Salcedo.

No worries about ur English so mine, I wasnt born and taught at school in USA I'm foreigner as well, keep posting and reading ur English will get improved, BTW, Welcome to AD :wave:

I dont know in Canada but USA well, U maybe would try to apply at the Immigrant and Naturalization Service building in Canada (not sure if visa not required?) or Embassy of Canada in ur home country to get a visa to Canada then apply there, INS, for work permission :dunno: Good Luck!

Giday, welcome aboard to AD, and hopes your dream will comes true to live in Canada one day :)

Toronto is awesome place to visit.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD :thumb:

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Endymion said:
Bienvenidos, dasalcedo!

Are you from Bogota or Kali or somewhere around there in Colombia?

Hi, thanks for the welcome, I live nearest to Cali, and I'm interested to live in Canada because my brother lives in Toronto and I think that he's will help me the life little easy....

My question about emigrate It's not about a Visa or Work Permission, I'm worried because I understand the english when you're write but if you talk to me in english It's a problem for me. And when you present to the embassy you have to know english.......I try to know about how to obtain a Resident If I'm Deaf..... Do you understand??

Thanks again :ily:

Hello and Welcome to alldeaf dasalcedo!!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AD, and make lots of new friends. Everyone here is wonderful!! Happy posting, and welcome aboard!!! :angel:

dasalcedo said:
Hi, thanks for the welcome, I live nearest to Cali, and I'm interested to live in Canada because my brother lives in Toronto and I think that he's will help me the life little easy....

My question about emigrate It's not about a Visa or Work Permission, I'm worried because I understand the english when you're write but if you talk to me in english It's a problem for me. And when you present to the embassy you have to know english.......I try to know about how to obtain a Resident If I'm Deaf..... Do you understand??

Thanks again :ily:

No problem. It's great to meet you!

I understand what you mean. I am not certain about Canada. In America, the immigration people (INS/BCIS/USCIS) must provide you with interpreters and other resources. If you're deaf, it's not much of an issue. That's what I hear.

Canada may or may not be different.

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay!

There are a lot of resources available for you...I don't know much about Canada deaf/hh services but there are people from Canada in alldeaf! They will have good information to provide for you. Good luck!

Back