Hello from Boston.

Felicity

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 38, and profoundly deaf. I lost my hearing in my 20s and 30s, due to Neurofibromatosis.

I know some ASL, I would love to be fluent one day.
I like art, pen pals, cooking, and advocating for captions and inclusion for deaf people.

:wave:

:wave: Hi! I am always advocating for captions too , what kind of foods do you like to cook? I use to cook a lot but not anymore.

Welcome to all deaf felicity, bostons a.great town,
Great your learning ASL, and your goal is fleuncy..
awsome...

Last edited:
Felicity, if ever you want someone to sign with, I'm your man :) I am learning ASL and practice as often as my friend is able to Skype , which is a few times a week. It'd be awesome to boost one another's progress :)

Welcome! Inclusion for deaf people.....what exactly does that mean?

Hello,
I love Pen pals, cooking, crafts, quilt, etc.

Do u like email or snail mail? in PM.

Hi,

I'm 38, and profoundly deaf. I lost my hearing in my 20s and 30s, due to Neurofibromatosis.

I know some ASL, I would love to be fluent one day.
I like art, pen pals, cooking, and advocating for captions and inclusion for deaf people.

:wave:

:wave: Hi! I am always advocating for captions too , what kind of foods do you like to cook? I use to cook a lot but not anymore.

Last night I made coconut rice with chick peas. I like making lentils, roasted vegetables, frittatas. I like to bake muffins and cookies too.

Welcome! Inclusion for deaf people.....what exactly does that mean?

Asking Boston City Hall to provide captions, for their city council meetings, so deaf can participate. Asking museums and theaters to provide captions. Asking Boston Pride to provide CART for Pride festivities.

Last night I made coconut rice with chick peas. I like making lentils, roasted vegetables, frittatas. I like to bake muffins and cookies too.

Are you a vegetarian ? I love to roast red peppers , carrots and onions . My dog like the carrots , actually my dog love anything to do with food! I use made potato latkes , I buy them frozen now. That sound good coconut rice with chick peas !

Are you a vegetarian ? I love to roast red peppers , carrots and onions . My dog like the carrots , actually my dog love anything to do with food! I use made potato latkes , I buy them frozen now. That sound good coconut rice with chick peas !

I'm not vegetarian. I eat meat, but not everyday.

Here's the recipe I used for the rice. Just added a can of chick peas (drained and rinsed) to the pot.

Potato latkes, yummy!

What breed is you dog?

Back