Hello Everyone

angelkcr

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :D

I am a 24 yrs old, hearing girl and I am from Albany New York. It;s nice to meet you all. I'm looking to join and I want to become friends with the Deaf/HOH, Community and Cultural world. I want to become an ASL Interpreter some day in the future. I am taking an ASL class and my Instructer/teacher is encouraging me to keep practicing ASL the my last ASL class is next Monday. My signing is very good and I want to get better at it day by day. It would be wonderful if you could help me find a way to get involved in your Cultural and Community. And just so you know I am a BIG Fan of Miss Marlee Matlin. You can reach me at my Profile here my username is angelkcr or at Facebook my email address is angelkcr@yahoo.com. Have a great day. And lastly I just want to sign :ty:

Hello! I just want to sign that I am
23s97w8.gif
. :)

Hello!!!

I welcome you to AD and hope I see you around posting!! If there is any questions or anything just post! This is a friendly forum!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

:wave:Hello and welcome to AD, hope you make some friends and enjoy chatting her, please feel free to stop by and say hello anytime!:cool2:

Back