Hello, everyone!

Destynie

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Destynie I'm 19, I'll be 20 in November and i just want to make some friends, I'm trying to learn ASL also but it's really hard not having anyone to practice with! I live in Grttysburg, Pennsylvania, I'm also engaged to a super awesome guy! I would love to get to know anyone interested in chatting! Oh! And not sure if this is important or not but I'm hearing. :X

Hey everyone! My name is Destynie I'm 19, I'll be 20 in November and i just want to make some friends, I'm trying to learn ASL also but it's really hard not having anyone to practice with! I live in Grttysburg, Pennsylvania, I'm also engaged to a super awesome guy! I would love to get to know anyone interested in chatting! Oh! And not sure if this is important or not but I'm hearing. :X

dont.gif

Welcome to alldeaf!
:lol:

Hello! I am also learning ASL and looking for someone to practice with. Do you have snap chat or glide?

Signing

Hi! I'm looking for people to sign with too! Do you have a Skype?

Back