hello everyone

Welcome
Which part of the uk you hale from?
Are you wishing to learn bsl?

Im deafie. Born hearie, but got lucky at 9 and went deafie, and deaf gov school, so on,
Can speak like a hearie, sign as deafie. No aids.
Do yourself a favour learn sign.
Deafie chicks will dig it,
Cheers.

Ah here's a hint..... not trying to be rude or mean or anything.....but take it slow when trying to start up friendships on here....Hang out and post and let us get to know you. That might also help you find a relationship too.... I know a lot of males seem to think there's something called Instant Relationship.....(and we understand if you seem not to have had a lot of luck) But, back off and get to know people as friends, and see where that leads. Very few healthy realtionships started out with "OMG let's be a couple!" after only knowing each other a few seconds.

Ah here's a hint..... not trying to be rude or mean or anything.....but take it slow when trying to start up friendships on here....Hang out and post and let us get to know you. That might also help you find a relationship too.... I know a lot of males seem to think there's something called Instant Relationship.....(and we understand if you seem not to have had a lot of luck) But, back off and get to know people as friends, and see where that leads. Very few healthy realtionships started out with "OMG let's be a couple!" after only knowing each other a few seconds.

I am up for friendship first and get to know people first.

Hows your day going so far?

Are your hearing aids comfortable to wear?

Whats your favourite drink chap?
What Fags do you burn?
Ever do the druid dress up get up, thing at stonehenge?
Whats your footbal team?
As for the chicks, well they will speak for themselves...

Last edited:
Hey Legend. Nice to meet you. For the record...

No I don't wear hearing aids.

I'm just a hearing girl that has invaded this online community. :)

Pending on the season I might have a lot to say... Other moments I just lay low. Just depends on how my fire I have under my butt. :)

Hey Legend. Nice to meet you. For the record...

No I don't wear hearing aids.

I'm just a hearing girl that has invaded this online community. :)

Pending on the season I might have a lot to say... Other moments I just lay low. Just depends on how my fire I have under my butt. :)

Hello all,

Hope you are well today?

Was just seeing who like to chat to me and get to know me better?????

Hello everyone,

My name is Darren Williams, 35 years old, single and have got hearing loss in both ears and might need hearing aids to help me hear clearer.

Looking to chat to and meet new people on here for friendships and looking for a relationship to.

Hope to chat with people soon.

Are you fascinated by hearing aids?

First, you were saying that you have lost your hearing in both ears and you were hoping that hearing aids would help you to hear clearer.

There is no such thing as clearer like hearing person's hearing. Our hearing with hearing loss are entirely different than normal hearing. We can only be able to hear sounds like environment sounds. Nothing is never clear. You got that wrong on this.

Second, I agree with Bottesini that you are definitely fascinated by hearing aids which you post a lot of questions asking us about our using hearing aids. You said that you are not fascinated by hearing aids but you continue to do so. Shame on you. Stop being a troll. :roll:

First, you were saying that you have lost your hearing in both ears and you were hoping that hearing aids would help you to hear clearer.

There is no such thing as clearer like hearing person's hearing. Our hearing with hearing loss are entirely different than normal hearing. We can only be able to hear sounds like environment sounds. Nothing is never clear. You got that wrong on this.

Second, I agree with Bottesini that you are definitely fascinated by hearing aids which you post a lot of questions asking us about our using hearing aids. You said that you are not fascinated by hearing aids but you continue to do so. Shame on you. Stop being a troll. :roll:

:naughty:

I am no troll. I am still getting used to having hearing loss and need peoples support. I might need hearing aids so asking people who have them foe advice on them.

all cool.
you wil. Notice deafie culture, american anyway is allot more.up front and to the point, then heaeie culture. its a cultural difference that many hearie, have a hard time getting used too...
Just a heads up...
Now pass the light

Hello everyone,

How are you all?

Next Tuesday I will be going to my ear hospital appointment to see if need hearing aids or not.

Back