Hello Everyone..new here..

P

PeaceLvr

Thought I would give this site a try..smile..but I need some help..lol could someone online tell me how to post things correctly..like can i change the fonts and colors? thanks and peace to you..

Welcome
When you post, look up, you will see "Fonts Sizes A" These are dropdowns for font size of font and color of font. Then type in the middle of what you have dropped.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

welcome to alldeaf.com!

Here is a shortcut if you like to use the codes or use the quick drop down menus -- there is plenty of ways to use but here is how

For largening fonts

Code:
[*size=4][size=4]This is size 4[size][/size]

[*color=blue][color=blue][COLOR=blue]This color is blue[/COLOR][/color][/color]

[*b][B]This font will be bold[/B][/b]

[*i][I]this font will be italic[/I][/i]

Don't forget to remove the stars! *

That goes on ;)

Hope you enjoy AD.com!

Last edited:
Thank So Very Much/.... For The Welcome And The Info..still Cant Get The Fonts To Change But I'll Figure It Out...i Hope You Don't Mind..but I Asked You To Be A Friend..smile..peace To You Botesini, In You Land Without Time..smile....

Thanks So Very Much For Your Reply..wow You Live In A Beautiful Area..i Have Been There..smile...hope You Will Let Me Add You As A Friend..peace To You Bebonang...smile I was brave and wrote something in the creative writing forum..a fairy tale..let me know what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks So Very Much For Your Reply..wow You Live In A Beautiful Area..i Have Been There..smile...hope You Will Let Me Add You As A Friend..peace To You Bebonang...smile I was brave and wrote something in the creative writing forum..a fairy tale..let me know what you think

Thank-you. Manitoulin Island is beautiful. I am glad you were here before. I have sad news for you. You will have to wait to approach 100 posts before PM (Private Message). I can not accept you as my friend until you reach 100. Alex, the administrator for AllDeaf want new person to reach 100 posts before you can enter the PM. So I can not accept you as your friend until you get 100 posts and then you can request me for a friend on my PM. That is the rule. I would love to be your friend so can you wait until you reach 100. Just be patient with us who would love to be your friend too. :D

Thank-you. Manitoulin Island is beautiful. I am glad you were here before. I have sad news for you. You will have to wait to approach 100 posts before PM (Private Message). I can not accept you as my friend until you reach 100. Alex, the administrator for AllDeaf want new person to reach 100 posts before you can enter the PM. So I can not accept you as your friend until you get 100 posts and then you can request me for a friend on my PM. That is the rule. I would love to be your friend so can you wait until you reach 100. Just be patient with us who would love to be your friend too. :D

It is only 50 now Bebonang. So you will have a new friend sooner.

I think you can PM after 50 now. It is no longer 100. The rule changed.

Wow, I did not know that. Thank-you for telling me that. Well, it is good to know that Peace Lvr can PM anytime to my inbox. That is good news and I am glad you found out from Alec or someone told you. Okay. I have to go offline now. See you around. Bye. :wave:

Back