Hello Everyone Im Hyperdef

Hyperdef

Reaction score
Hey Hey it great to see a new site here.. I used to chat in Deaf Chat so some of you probably knwo me and Im looking forward to meet other as well. For those who wonder whom I am.. Im divorced and not currently dating anyone at the moment. In due time whenever the right lady come around then it was meant to be. Im 45 and just returned back to my home state of Southern California to take care of my parents whose health are not good also to take care of my last child as she need me at the moment she is only 17 yet want her dad around. Im a single white dude who is down to earth and love to meet people from all around. SInce Im working as an auto tech I do not have much time at nite ya know how it goes for those who work everyday wiht resposnsiblity. Yeah Im looking to date a nice lady again... so Hello Everyone! PS my name is Michael

Ho, another Southern Californian! Welcome to AD community! Enjoy your stay around here, Michael! :thumb:

Well well there he blows!!!!! Hyperdef ya bum!!!! LOL good to see ya in here, man..thought ya were dating a female mountain ram?? :lol:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Hyperdef! Good to see you make it in here--hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well!! :thumb:

Welcome, Hyper, man ya got here fast after I mentioned it yesterday afternoon, lol!

Oh big hello !! Hyperdef Welcome to AllDeaf

It has been a long time not seeing you in the internet. Glad,
you are still alive due to hyperactivity for years !! ;)

I am engaged to Odie.
odiedrool.gif

Smooochesss :hug: old ganger from deafchat !

Last edited:
Hiya HyperDef, *hugs* Welcome to the AllDeaf!!! :D .... i hope you like this site and enjoy the site! wink

TongueOnFire!! :P

Hello HyperDef --

Yeah, I remember you from DeafChat. Long time no see ya -- wow ! But, am glad that you are still alive ! :thumb:

Anyways, please feel free to post away with new friends here ! Welcome aboard to this AD, HyperDef !! :D

( My old sn was "Scarlett" and ofc, I still use that sn lol ! )

Northstar said:
Well well there he blows!!!!! Hyperdef ya bum!!!! LOL good to see ya in here, man..thought ya were dating a female mountain ram?? :lol:
Welll The female mountain Ram * it was me* . We r no longer but remain friends :)

Welcome my ex lover here:) Glad you did join this room. Hope you enjoy this AD and have fun! :fruit:

Hi Hyperdef,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

btw, I don't remember you from DC but my sn there was Angel :D

Thank YOu Everyone and yes TOUSI I zoom on home to check it out LOL.. thank for mentioningh it man as never thought about searching or asking around til I thought of it with ya.. cool and yes my former lover is here.. Wink.. and thank you everyone for welcoming me here.. it great to be back somehow..as long I dont go over board on the internet :dj:

Hyper..just dont go overboard with the wankering off in here.. lol joking on that.. hehe.. seems some old DC chatters in here.. in case anyone want to know, I the mad sharkster from DC..... sure glad to see ya in here, hyper.. let's hope this will be a good hit or not... haha

Back