Hello Everyone here!!

Sweet Mary

Reaction score
Hello Everyone here!! Im new to this All Deaf. I'm here to introduce myself to everyone and want to make new friends and to see if my old Deaf friends are here from the DSC. My name is MaryAnn :) This may take me awhile to get around to this and have fun here with everyone. I'm deaf I use to wear a hearing aid and gotten sick with the vertigos and can't wear it anymore. So it left me with unable to use my hearing aid.

Hope all had a great April fools day and not been messed up with all of your pranks. :lol:

Well, I will keep looking around here and see what this is all about to get use to people here. A new friend, MaryAnn

Hello! Thank you. I hope to get around with this ok. LOL!! I'm just new here and still trying to get around here. I just hope some of my old friends will find me here from my picture. I like to get to know you also. Have a great day!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Deafie!! I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hello Everyone!! Thank you all for the wonderfull welcome! I'm really trying to get use this thing but, It will give me little time to know it well.

:welcome: to Alldeaf, MaryAnn! I hope you will enjoy browsing and posting in this great forum. You have got in for a start and now it won't take long for you to get use to it once you know the way round here. Have a great day! :)

Sweet MaryAnn!...So glad to see you've arrived!...Ur sense of humor and laughter is realllly contagious!...Welcome, and see ya around!!

Welcome to AllDeaf! :D

Back