Hello Everybody!!

Dreamykel

Reaction score
Hi! I used to be "Keldaisy" so now I changed to "Dreamykel". I used to join alldeaf.com few months ago and haven't use it for a while since I have been very busy and didn't have time so I decided to do it today. So, I am glad that I came back to chat with ya all. Have a great day. :)

Hey pimp, she's from Denver do you know her?

oh ahhhh ur from Denver ??? oh cool so am i !!!! don't u mind my question what is ur ages???

oh ahhh young !!! i am way older than u are ... but cool.... which part are u living in denver area ??? I live in Littleton

hey check ur pm msg that i just sent few hr ago .... cool not far from where pimp and i live .... are u interest to join us to hang out with pimp , lasza and me and few deafies ppl to hang out ??? so we can arrangement to make the plans to meet each other...

Originally posted by bbnt
Hey pimp, she's from Denver do you know her?
oh Hell yeah I know her well! actually she is my brother's classmate 2 year ahead of me but I'm her "little brother"... I have sniffing her ass until she graduated then 2 year until i graduated which it was 2 year ago... glad to see you KEL in here!!!! Welcome aboard! Kellie's very cute and adorable lady! but she's unavailable... I have met her boyfriend which is really nice... hopefully he'll get in here someday!!!

Back