Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Ciao!

well. bueno though... thanks. (=

Hi! I don't pretend to be a meddler, but when I saw there were Spanish sentences, I told myself: here I am. I hope this don't offence, I don't usually correct people, but I think in this case you wouldn't mind...
Banshee333, your two first sentences are OK, but the last one: "llamo Gretchen" sounds strange, at least in Spain. What one'd expect is: "Me llamo Gretchen".
And about the OK in response to a "¿cómo estás?/ ¿qué tal?", one usually reply so: "Bien" (the equivalent to the English "fine") or more polite: "Bien, gracias (Fine, thanks)".
You can do the same with my English. I'd be grateful if I could improve it thanks to this forum.
Anyway... ¡Bienvenido al foro, freckles! (Welcome to the forum, freckles)

hey you,

i figured it out and i know you :) want answer? you have to ask me first-

i missed your freckles with beautiful smile-

that's bien, gracias nea. (the word is offend - verb). :)

norcal! guess you got me figured out... PM me the name please. (see the magic word?)

Welcome to AD, Freckles! :)

I too have freckles on my face as I'm a redheaded gal and my son is one too. :)

freckles and NorCal, You both have to wait to use PM (Private Message) to each other until you get 100. Your posts are less than one hundred so you can not send pm or PM to each other yet. So wait for the post to reach 100 and then send each other private message to each other. I hope you two can try e-mail for the time being. That is Alex's rule on the PM. Good luck. See you around. :wiggle: :wave:

aw shucks. I see. we have figured out an alterative, thanks for head ups bebos!

freakycat, actually I've had a lot more freckles when I was younger (teen years). but they do come back after some good roasted sunny kisses. :) freaky cat, are you a cat freak or is your cat freaky...? lol sorry I had to ask!

Freckles.. I think I figured out who ya are actually but I aint 100% sure if it is indeed ya... hmmm... one question, have ya been here in AD under another sn?? That might answer my question and thinking if so.... let me know....

mm no, this is my first one. am I sounding like someone here? ..freckled, swimmer and animal lover..? I don't have an identical sibling though lol.

Freckles.. I think I figured out who ya are actually but I aint 100% sure if it is indeed ya... hmmm... one question, have ya been here in AD under another sn?? That might answer my question and thinking if so.... let me know....

Just to clear this up - It is not the person who you were thinking of. ;)

By the way, Freckles - Welcome to AllDeaf.

OHH ok... my apology on this, Freckles.. the way ya talk, I thought ya were someone I knew from AD and others a long time ago.. but now I am mistaken.. sorry.. .

AND welcome here to AD!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf, javelinahunter. Hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to the rumour centre of alldeaf.com! :lol:

Call me Jake by the way, since you you have learnt a bit of me while chatting in the Adee's lounge along with the other AD'ers too :)

speaking spainsh are you? I learning spainish alright.... Aloha. I would be your friend.

Back