hello alldeaf

Mrs. Crasher

Reaction score
sorry that I haven't been on for awhile, been busy with work and things like that.....

HEY GANG!!

I entered LINUX (our cat) Photo to put in a Calendar contest... PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM EVERYDAY!! Thresher and I want him to win! PLEASE :(

https://www.revolutioncalendar.com/pre_index.aspx

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on VOTE!!! LINUX is on page 164...... He has his HOHO HAT

THANKS!!!

I'll let you all know if he wins or the contest ends Oct. 11th, 2005

MrsCrasher,

Done vote for you...

Wishes you great luck Linux become cat pop star calendar... (chuckles)

Good Luck! :fingersx:

thanks...... keep the votes coming, more votes he get's more chances that he will win........

Hi Mrs Crasher....Your cat sure is cute with that Ho Ho hat! Yep! he got my
vote! ;)

:wave: :welcome: Mrs. Crasher!!! I voted for your cutie cat, what beautiful green eyes!!!! Will keep voting everyday. Good luck and I hope Linux wins!!!
Welcome back!!!!

He has a HOHO HAT on!!! darkangel8603

This is what the photo looks like!!

I hope that he wins..... ;)

Attachments

• hohohohoho.jpg
    hohohohoho.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
HUGSSSSS MRS. Crasher Havent seen you in while. (ya know me as Tika the one that use to make your signature :D )

Mrs. Crasher said:
sorry that I haven't been on for awhile, been busy with work and things like that.....

HEY GANG!!

I entered LINUX (our cat) Photo to put in a Calendar contest... PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM EVERYDAY!! Thresher and I want him to win! PLEASE :(

https://www.revolutioncalendar.com/pre_index.aspx

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on VOTE!!! LINUX is on page 164...... He has his HOHO HAT

THANKS!!!

I'll let you all know if he wins or the contest ends Oct. 11th, 2005
HEY!!! :hug: How have you been?! It's great to "see" you here. I already voted for your adoreable cat! I miss mine that looked like yours. His name was Tiger. He passed away at very old age (22 years old) some years ago. RIP Tiger. :sadwave: But it's great to see your pic of that beautiful cat! Hope you win!

Hey Mrs. Crasher :wave:

Welcome back woman! :hug: It's been a long time, Should I say months? Yikes!

Sure, I'll put in a vote for your cat. Hope your cat wins too. :thumb:

I voted today, I found out Limited One Vote Per Household per day!!! The Voting will end @ 11:59:59 p.m. on Sept. 30th, 2005... The 12 photo's receiving the most votes during the voting period will be declared the winners, subject to final determination of eligibility by the judges...

Back