Hello AllDeaf.com, I'm Bri!

I3arbie

Reaction score
Hello! :wave: How is everyone today?

My name is Bri, I am 21 years old almost 22 coming up in August! I live in the sunshine state known as Florida and I am a hearing female.

Back when I was in high school I became interested in the Deaf culture and took up Sign Language. I studied three years of the language and was confident that I would one day be an interpreter, but since high school a lot has happened in life and I got a once in a lifetime job offering with my current position, and have grown to love it therefore altering my course of action.

Why am I on here you might be wondering?

Recently a Deaf male that came into my office and for the first time in almost 5 years, I used Sign Language again and it felt wonderful! Such a beautiful language has been sitting inside of me for so many years and now I barely know as much as I used to, so I figured I would sign up on these forums to reconnect with the community and hopefully, (fingers crossed) make a new friend or two!

It's a pleasure to meet all of you, I hope I am welcome here! :ty: for reading my introduction!

Thank you so much! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside with these warm welcomes!

:3

Wirelessly posted

Welcome! I hope u find this forum benefitial, I know I have. :wave:

Hi Bri! Its nice to meet you. I agree Sign Language is a neat language. I also am from Florida (NW area). I miss it! Again welcome and good luck in your future.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

I too am hearing and I REALLY would love someone to sign with because signing to songs gets hold and I don't believe it's that helpful. I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan.

I too am hearing and I REALLY would love someone to sign with because signing to songs gets hold and I don't believe it's that helpful. I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan.

Hummm, that does not seem like the safest place to be on this planet. Take care of your self.

Back