Hello Again!

PeterAwakes

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Peter from the UK. I did have an account on here ages and ages ago but I can't remember any of my details... or if I still have an account.

Anyway looking forward to chatting with you all and meeting some new people!

Hello Peter,

Welcome back!
How are things in UK?

Things are very wet and cold.. so normal really. Kind of enjoying having a weekend lounging around. How is it in Belgium?

Things are very wet and cold.. so normal really. Kind of enjoying having a weekend lounging around. How is it in Belgium?

Same thing here, enjoying just lounging around.

Not really cold though or well just used to it by now right

It's good, right? I have been to Belgium a while ago, I want to go back for the Christmas markets - they sound great. Christmas markets aren't so good over here.

It's good, right? I have been to Belgium a while ago, I want to go back for the Christmas markets - they sound great. Christmas markets aren't so good over here.

They are, although I think German Christmas markets are even better. But gotta love the jenever. I'm more in too the fruity flavours

They are, although I think German Christmas markets are even better. But gotta love the jenever. I'm more in too the fruity flavours

I have heard of jenever but I don't think we get it here, never seen it anyway. Some kind of alcohol right? That always goes down well :P

I have heard of jenever but I don't think we get it here, never seen it anyway. Some kind of alcohol right? That always goes down well :P

Lol yeah some kind of alcohol, one of those that can get you drunk pretty fast

Vanille.gif

*learns about Jenever*

Wise ones across the pond, thank you for sharing :)

Hi ! How long ago did you have an account here b/c I can't remembers details from way back either . LOL !

Back