Hello again... from Boston!

Gangis

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've posted here. My name's Craig. I've lived in Florida all my life and am finally making a huge step and moving to Boston on Friday, October 2nd. I thought I'd reintroduce myself since I haven't posted in a long time.

I'm 26 years old, completely deaf, speak ASL, PSE, Japanese sign language, a little bit of British sign language and Auslan. I enjoy learning new languages. Let's see... I love working on cars, reading, movies, meeting new people, computers and technology.

I'd really like to meet some new deaf people that share my interests while I'm in Boston. :)

Well, well, what have we here? :hmm:

Welcome back, Gangis! ;)

hey, you re looking good sounds to me ! I am looking for new friends chat with you asap.. hope you hit me any time...

It's been a long time since I've posted here. My name's Craig. I've lived in Florida all my life and am finally making a huge step and moving to Boston on Friday, October 2nd. I thought I'd reintroduce myself since I haven't posted in a long time.

I'm 26 years old, completely deaf, speak ASL, PSE, Japanese sign language, a little bit of British sign language and Auslan. I enjoy learning new languages. Let's see... I love working on cars, reading, movies, meeting new people, computers and technology.

I'd really like to meet some new deaf people that share my interests while I'm in Boston. :)

:wave:
Welcome back!
Good luck with the move!
I am from Massachusetts as well.

Back