Height?

Deehamilton said:
4 Feet 11" :Oops:

nah dont be shy :lol: one of my friend over 4 feet not 5 feet :lol: everyone got different size of height :lol:

one of basketball player chinese guy 7 feet tall wow that way taller!!! :D :lol:

my great grandma was 4'10 .. she was REAL shorty.. i remmy that..lol..

Sweetheart said:
I'm between of 5'3" to 5'5" because some of doctor says that I'm 5'3", some of another doctors says that I'm 5'4" and some of another doctors say that I'm 5'5". Ugh, I decided to say that I'm betweetn of 5'3" to 5'5" but on my license, it says that I'm 5'4" :dunno:
Geez, you got those confused doctors on site there. I recalled my friend who has an AZ license that states she's 5'3" tall but here in Cali, she's 5'6" which I can tell that she is as her CA license stated. I'm 5'4" tall. My fear if I go to AZ, it will make me look like I'm a kid size. :o Perhaps 4'11" there. Jeez.

My height is 5'4" (I stunned my growth after learning a stupid, brief show in elementary school but thanks to it). Most of my family members are taller than me; 5'6 and up to 6'5" tall. My aunt is an only one who is 5'1" tall. I call her a "miggie aunt" and she still continues to laugh and giggles. <sigh>

GalaxyAngel said:
I'm 5'6 1/2 :D

I'm 1/4 inch taller than you are, GA. So, to round it off, I'm 5'7". I weighed in at 143# last week.

Back