Heeellllloo!!!!!

Da da da da da humming the shark theme of JAWS at Sharky Barky! LOL

Time to toss some rotten tomatoes at both Calvin and GTM!!!!!! hahaha

Per rules outlined in AD--

5.) Members are not to have multiple accounts, only one account per person is allowed. If you want to change your username, please send a request via PM.

--choose one. :ty:

~RR

Uh oh - It looks like NorthStar is faced with a decision. Will he chose Sharky99 or NorthStar?

That remains to be seen until................ the next episode comes up. :giggle:

Uh oh - It looks like NorthStar is faced with a decision. Will he chose Sharky99 or NorthStar?

That remains to be seen until................ the next episode comes up. :giggle:

Yeah lol I'm sure he can remove that original Sharky99 sn and have Alex change his Northstar sn to Sharky99 back as he wishes.

Also, that his post count won't be lost :)

Yeah lol I'm sure he can remove that original Sharky99 sn and have Alex change his Northstar sn to Sharky99 back as he wishes.

Yeah -- but let's hope all is not lost yet because he's still the same shark, ha.

Looks like Northstar has a tough decision ahead of him :bowlol: This is getting nuttier by the minute.

Per rules outlined in AD--

--choose one. :ty:

~RR

Hold on RR.. I thought I had asked for my old Sharky sn to be made inactive when I used my current sn? damn....

grrrr Jo.. hahaha funny woman aint ya eh?

HAHAHA Calvin go get bent and jump off a cliff eh.. haha...

Yeah -- but let's hope all is not lost yet because he's still the same shark, ha.

hahaha

heheheh NS is so busted *zoom*

Oh surely ya jest eh?? HAHA

:giggle:

LOL ha I think Calvin and NS need to be put on the "silver screen" to be in a movie together as their comdey acts! LOL :giggle::giggle::giggle:

PPFFFTT GTM dream on woman.. hahaha

Looks like Northstar has a tough decision ahead of him :bowlol: This is getting nuttier by the minute.

LOL Ocean.. funny.. hahaha....... yeah it gonna get nuttier by the moment... blah....

Wonder if it possible to merge the old Sharky sn with my current NS sn?? Hmm....

Wonder if it possible to merge the old Sharky sn with my current NS sn?? Hmm....

Yes, you have to PM Alex to request the change from Northstar to old Sharky without losing your post count :)

Looks like you are going to flip a coin Sharky, a head for NorthStar, a tail for Sharky. :giggle:

Starky/Northstar ... hmmm .. have you decided yet??? Starky seems very popular! When I move back to Florida, I will look for you in the ocean or gulf!

I prefer for you to be true to yourself so pick which alterego fits you best and stay with it:whip:

Ah I pmed Alex for the request for my Sharky sn to be made inactive (or merge that with my current NorthStar sn...) so hopefully he will let me know about this....

Ah I pmed Alex for the request for my Sharky sn to be made inactive (or merge that with my current NorthStar sn...) so hopefully he will let me know about this....

Northstar, looks like your past creeped up on ya LOL.. Hard to escape being a shark? It appears the shark lives on :giggle:

Northstar, looks like your past creeped up on ya LOL.. Hard to escape being a shark? It appears the shark lives on :giggle:

haha maybe He don't want be mad sharkster bec He is prefer be NS as act like inncone(sp) :giggle:

Harrr harr Ocean and Panther.. .funny women aint ya both eh? hahaha.... like I said back then, it might be a while till I eventually return to my old sharky roots.. so... be patient ya lousy grasshoppers!!!! haha...

Back