Heeellllloo!!!!!

Thanks to ya all, folks!!! Appericate it very much..and now hopefully I can get all revved up soon..hehe....so beware of mad shark on the romp!!! HEH!!

NUTTYBUTTY!?!?!?! OMG Ya asshole!!!! Ya scumball!!!! I'm shocked to see ya beside your sewer-rat furass!!! MAN am I glad to see ya in here, dude....ya can thank RudeDawg for getting me to join this site..hehe....

As for the cussing....hehe..I know Nutty from other chat room..heh he a rotten riot....trust me....

Ahhh sheeiitttt... I'm doing to kick rudedawg's ass for bringing Sharky here! Mind you all... Sharky is a Canuck and so am I! However, dont listen to anything he says... we Canucks DO NOT talk like Sharky does!! I suh-wear he invents his own alien language to alienate chicks!! :laugh2: Heh!! Teasing you Sharky... following my ass here, eh! Enjoy Penisarium as I do see you frequenting it often!! :twisted: Show me both hands, now, Sharky!!! *winksa!*

Originally posted by Freaky
Ahhh sheeiitttt... I'm doing to kick rudedawg's ass for bringing Sharky here! Mind you all... Sharky is a Canuck and so am I! However, dont listen to anything he says... we Canucks DO NOT talk like Sharky does!! I suh-wear he invents his own alien language to alienate chicks!! :laugh2: Heh!! Teasing you Sharky... following my ass here, eh! Enjoy Penisarium as I do see you frequenting it often!! :twisted: Show me both hands, now, Sharky!!! *winksa!*

:naughty: HEHEH Freaky...ya know me eh!! Oh yeah I'm a Canuck shark..but, I'm easily inspired by some certain folks to yap in my own way, as ya would see in my last post eh? HEH!! And as for following Freaky's ass?? LOL that a classic....gonna keep my dirty thoughts to myself on that one!!! HEHE!!!:laugh2: and alienating chicks?!?!? BLAH I would love to woo and flirt with a sweet gal who would be very mindful, no crappy mind games (I despise them very very much, FYI!!!) and caring..hehe..still looking for my first true love!! Trust me, I have tried and have been shot down a few times...ackk! As Freaky has said, Penisarium surely is interesting BUT "show me both hands, now.. " hahaha Freaky ya sure are nuts!!! Ya gonna say lawsy lawsy on that eh?

HEY NUTTY!! See if ya can flame your way out of the foul ssewer-land for some time eh!! HAHA!!

Ahem let's bring SHARKY99 back!!!

Let's vote to bring this sn alive :fingersx:

Once a shark is always a shark :D

Once a Shark, always a Shark. lol Your screen name is still here Sharky. :giggle:

Alrighty ... Thanks! Bummer I couldn't find a picture of Starky and Dancer that you've shown in ADO back years ago. I used to keep it in my system but lost. haha

Ah yes I remember Dancer in ADO days. Any clue who I am? lol

Grrrr Calvin time to hurl a fartbomb your way for reviving this long gone topic!!!! *mutter cuss words!!* hahaha well one day I will eventually return to my mad sharkster side.. but in the meanwhile, I'm just a smirking northstar looking to stir up trouble somewhere and smirk hard... haha....

Grrrr Calvin time to hurl a fartbomb your way for reviving this long gone topic!!!! *mutter cuss words!!* hahaha well one day I will eventually return to my mad sharkster side.. but in the meanwhile, I'm just a smirking northstar looking to stir up trouble somewhere and smirk hard... haha....

:rofl: Don't you enjoy the old time here? :giggle:

Harrr harrrrr Calvin.... one day ya will be bombed good.. one day!! HAHAH!!!!

Harrr harrrrr Calvin.... one day ya will be bombed good.. one day!! HAHAH!!!!

naw this will be you standing on podium and we'll bomb tomatoes at ya here is:

5712_throwing_tomatoes_at_a_suit_of_armor.jpg

:rofl: :giggle:

Back