Hearing Asl Student Looking For Friends!

BatChick98

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here. I'm also currently in my second ASL class at my local community college. I was hoping I would be able to find someone who would be willing to video chat/skype with me, obviously in ASL, and help me build my skills. So far, I'm pretty limited in my in what I can discuss but I'd love to try and sign with anyone whose willing to help me!

Welcome to Alldeaf. I would like to help teaching you more ASL over skype or facetime if you have. Can feel free to contact me anytime if you are interested. :)

Wellcome to allDeaf batchick
Should you not be sporting a cape?

Hello! Hearing as well. Can we help each other out? Lol. Would love to sign asl with someone

Hello! Hearing as well. Can we help each other out? Lol. Would love to sign asl with someone

Yes I would love to sign with you as well! It would be fun to practice with someone from outside of class!

Wellcome to allDeaf batchick
Should you not be sporting a cape?
Yes, I should definitely have a cape. That is the one batman thing I actually dont have... I even have the real Batman. Guys, my dad's batman Shhh

Yes, I should definitely have a cape. That is the one batman thing I actually dont have... I even have the real Batman. Guys, my dad's batman Shhh

Well damn...
get busy and get yourself a cape then....

What's your fave batman film?

I thought the one with those ninjas was pretty cool.

And was pleasantly surprised that batman beat superman in the latest...

Well damn...
get busy and get yourself a cape then....

What's your fave batman film?

I thought the one with those ninjas was pretty cool.

And was pleasantly surprised that batman beat superman in the latest...

I'd have to say The Dark Night Rises because I haven't seen the others recently enough to accurately compare them but theyre all so great!

Nolan is a great director...a perfect fit for the batman idea.
It could often more dark but ah well.

I like the ninja one...
:)

Back