Hearing aids for your teddy bear

VamPyroX said:
W... T... F... !?

That about accurately sums up how I feel as well. O_o

I mean, getting little kids who are dhh to wear hearing aids is often a struggle. Not because they can or can't hear without them, but because of the hassle of wearing them (glasses can be the same way with little kids). I guess the logic is that a dhh kid would be more comfortable wearing hearing aids if teddy has to wear them too?

Whaddia mean W...T...F? Would you say the same thing about reading glasses? I mean what's the difference about it? IMO, I think that's pretty cool! Though I'm not sure about the size, but it's still cute. :thumb:

Wow that is soooooooooo cool!!

Both of my daughters each have like 5 or 6 of their BuildaBear stuffed bears - they are addicted to that store - I even got one myself. I should get one for mine but wonder if they have a cochlear implant? :laugh2:

Interesting!! That might help little kids to feel alike as their teddy bear is wearing hearing aids and it'll make the kids wear hearing aids..

I am a hearing aids user since little girl.

awww!!!!!!!! i think it's cute!!!!!!! i think it's a good idea! more or less it looks like it' s meant for little kids who wear them, and they see that their teddy bear needs them too and that it's no different from them. it's a way for the kid to see that, 'yeah i'm different, but my bear is too, and that's cool. we're still friends' lol. I think it's no different than children's story books that have the main character have diabets or cancer or asthma, so the kids who do have diabetes and cancer and asthma can see that other's have it too. I think it's a great idea!

Gemtun said:
I should get one for mine but wonder if they have a cochlear implant? :laugh2:

That was my first reaction too. :lol: Mayflower loves Build-A-Bear. Right now all she has is the Pink Poodle (with two hearts) that I gave her for her birthday. Next on her list is the Tony Stewart Teddy. I think the HA is cute as shit. I’m gonna get one for her and put it on her next Build-A-Bear.

That's so awesome - I didn't know they had that! I will have to consider getting one for my Build a Bear bunny.

My audie tries to get empty shells of the aids she sells so she can give them to parents to put on kids' stuffed animals like this - not only does the teddy then have an aid, it's exactly the same aid the kid has.

I think it's neat...dolls and teddy bears are sometimes given glasses, so why should this be different? :)

That's so cute! I've NEVER seen one...I never went to Build a bear store before... we have one at our local mall. I should one day when I have the MONEY first! :lol:

Back