Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed DD putting a little flower pot on TB's head?

nah it's not u it's me.. I notice every time AD dies when I post a post..so don't worry dreamdeaf ;) I come around when I do and disappear.. but check my pix out in "pictures" thread.. have fun ;)

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed DD putting a little flower pot on TB's head?
u think so?? i dont think so!!! i rather put the ice on ur head and get u very cold! ?

have you notice tb

You mean pour ice cold BEER on dd head :dunno:

Have you noticed that DD is half frozen this morning? Have you noticed her putting SleepyTaz, TB, Cheri, MizzDeaf and Weirdo all in the same bed to keep DD warm???

Have you noticed DD putting RR in the freezer and throwing Angel in the same bed too?

Have you noticed DD nodding her head? She knows, cuz she threw Cheri in bed with her...heh.

have you notice that DD put me in bed with her! ahh warm warm!

have you noticed me gently shaking SleepyTaz? Heh heh...wake up silly!

have you notice that I've mummbled... awww let me sleep! pleasee? *cuddles* mmm *dozes off*

Have you noticed DD reaching over for the pitcher full of ICE COLD water?

have you notice that I sqirmed out of DD's warm bed and says thanks to DD for letting me sleep there for a bit... I think I'll move to the couch and nap there mmm mm yeaa... that ought to solve that problem!

Have you noticed me sneaking behind SleepyTaz and yanking her shorts off?

have you notice I go after DD and get my shorts back and puts on sweatpants... tsk tsk! hehe

Have you noticed DD rolling on the floor laughing her fool head off?

have you notice that I am watching DD and enjoying myself and prepraring some drink for DD whatever she want after she calms down? Here ya go, lol

Have you noticed DD requesting a ice cold chocolate shake from SleepyTaz? Dont forget the Oreo cookies, too please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back