Have You Noticed?...(Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that I'm sending DD a care package containing plenty of AA batteries and some multi-colored toys? :lol:

have you noticed me thanking Malfoyish for her extreme kindness in donating all that and wrapping it up prettily for Cheri, Zesty and Meggie?

zesty said:
have ^ (you) noticed who meg's best friend is?? :P

Yes, YOU!!

Have you notice that Zesty is questioning this Angel here, but she doesn't know that this Angel knows almost everything... :wiggle:

DreamDeaf said:
have you noticed me thanking Malfoyish for her extreme kindness in donating all that and wrapping it up prettily for Cheri, Zesty and Meggie?

Isn't that where Meg got her footlong from? You? :giggle:

Have you notice that DD is sending all her sex toys to Zesty and Meggie? They need it more than I do. :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
Yes, YOU!!

Have you notice that Zesty is questioning this Angel here, but she doesn't know that this Angel knows almost everything... :wiggle:

Have you noticed...ALMOST? Almost being the operative word here...heh heh.

Cheri said:
Isn't that where Meg got her footlong from? You? :giggle:

Have you notice that DD is sending all her sex toys to Zesty and Meggie? They need it more than I do. :thumb:

Have you noticed that DD is snickering, cuz there's a SPECIAL something going Cheri's way....heh....

Have you noticed I'm posting in part 2 for first time and I :Owned: #27

Have you noticed that DD is :Owned: by nozobo :Owned: by DD? oh gosh this is so confusing...

Well, I have noticed that Tousi didn't get to read how Zesty and Meg who, who are 3, 000 miles apart, became best friends?

Have you notice that DD and nozobo are playing with the smiling of :Owned: ?

Have you notice that Tousi is so curious about Zesty and Meg? Me thinks he is going bonk too! :giggle:

Have you noticed DD crying, "MY LONG LOST BROTHER!!" and hugging Nobozo til he chokes?

have you noticed Oakley never told DD about our long lost family relationship... *shakes head * I gotta drag all of us to Jerry Springer's show

Have u notice i got free tickets for everyone to watch jerry springer show with Nozobo and DD on the stage

Jerry Springer's show? That gotta be something freaky! Then in that case I gotta watch it.

Have you notice I am flowing up in the air, I don't know why, I guess because last night being with my purple dildo did a number on me. There is something about that thing. :popcorn:

Have you noticed that DD is floating in the air...she's hopped up on Darvocet and not feeling any pain...heh heh...and nozobo, my brother, I love you...I wanna bear your babies...or is that reserved for first cousins?

Tousi said:
Well, I have noticed that Tousi didn't get to read how Zesty and Meg who, who are 3, 000 miles apart, became best friends?

i have noticed that YOU are being NOSEY!! :giggle:

DreamDeaf said:
I love you...I wanna bear your babies...or is that reserved for first cousins?
hmm... give us a baby so Oakley and I will be daddy and you'll be our godmother :scatter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back