Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed I sneaked away from Tweety & Mlkshkgrl. Let them Be Alone for their fun :69: .... Good night AD...

Thud!! Geez where Have I been?? I have been reading this post from page 10 to now. Wow

Lot of funny and making me to laugh.

Have you noticed that I havent post anything in here for a long time??

Have you noticed that I thought my :booty: was the nicest one?? :giggle:

Have you noticed I am asking her to prove it??? Let me see some :booty: - :naughty:

Have you noticed Oakley and I did a prank on someone earlier today... :giggle:

Have you noticed that i just got through with playing at the car wash and now im freezing at it looks like I got ice cream cones in my shirt. :giggle:

mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed that i just got through with playing at the car wash and now im freezing at it looks like I got ice cream cones in my shirt. :giggle:
Have you noticed I want those Ice Cream Cones... :naughty:

Have you notice that CC Sinner have my permission to look at my :booty: ??

Have you notice that I am in a happy mood?? See :D

Have u noticed that I'm rolling my eyes at this thread. :P

sequoias said:
Have u noticed that I'm rolling my eyes at this thread. :P

Have you noticed that DD is spinning this thread around the circle over and over, no wonder why Sequoias is rolling his eyes like crazy! ...===> :dizzy:

Methink this poor dude's eyes is about to fall right out! :shock:

Pomeranian said:
Have you notice that I am in a happy mood?? See :D

Why? did you get laid?...

Have you noticed that Pomeranian is really in a good mood, does anyone here know who the lucky dude?...

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed I want those Ice Cream Cones... :naughty:

Sorry to bust your bubbles there but you just missed the icecream truck

Have you noticed that C.C.Sinned is really upset cause he didn't get an icecream cone...

Methink, he may need a woman instead of an icecream cone!

have u notice that TB drink her fave strawberry milkshake from mc donald's??? *yummy*

^Angel^ said:
Sorry to bust your bubbles there but you just missed the icecream truck

Have you noticed that C.C.Sinned is really upset cause he didn't get an icecream cone...

Methink, he may need a woman instead of an icecream cone!

Have you noticed i'm asking ^Angel^ if that is a offer? I'm Willing ^Angel^. Do you do it like the ~Devil~? :naughty:

Have you noticed Im drooling over TB's yummy drink? I love strawberry milkshakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back