Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed I'm bored out of me fricking mind...

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed I'm bored out of me fricking mind...

Have you noticed I have come to give my dearest crazy cat something to distract his mind.

mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed I have come to give my dearest crazy cat something to distract his mind.
Have you noticed I hope It is some crazy & wild sex. I missed you... :cool:

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed I hope It is some crazy & wild sex. I missed you... :cool:
awwwww....have you noticed I missed you too sweetie.... :clit: :giggle:

Have you noticed when DD had me trapped. all I could do is think of you & :wackit:. My pecker was so sore. Will you kiss it & make it better? :bj:

Have you noticed that Tweety is peeking through the windows again. :popcorn: :laugh2:

Have you noticed I'm wondering if Tweety is enjoying the view? What is turning Tweety on tonight? :bj: :buttsex: :lick:

Have you noticed I'm asking Tweety if she thinks Mlkshkgrl has a nice :booty: So what do you think Tweety? I think Her :booty: is perfect...

have u notice that Tweety is fly and peek thru window what they did!!! lolz?? :lol:

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed I'm asking Tweety if she thinks Mlkshkgrl has a nice :booty: So what do you think Tweety? I think Her :booty: is perfect...

Have u noticed I'm
blush4.gif

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that Tweety is fly and peek thru window what they did!!! lolz?? :lol:
Have you noticed that when she flew in for a peak. She screamed Mlkshkgrl has a hot & sexy :booty: Tweety was so worked up she almost flew into a wall... Be more careful next time. You perving little bird...

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed that when she flew in for a peak. She screamed Mlkshkgrl has a hot & sexy :booty: Tweety was so worked up she almost flew into a wall... Be more careful next time. You perving little bird...
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! :laugh2:

have u notice that Tweety's wings still alive fly and still peek at them? :lol:

Have you noticed Tweety Said "CC get your ugly man :booty: out of my view of the sexy Mlkshkgrl. She gets me so hot"...

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed Tweety Said "CC get your ugly man :booty: out of my view of the sexy Mlkshkgrl. She gets me so hot"...
hahaha!!

have u notice that Tweety say CC need get out so i can watch her body???

Have you noticed that Tweety pushed CC aside so she could :lick: Mlkshkgrl... "Yummy" Said Tweety

have u notice that Mlkshkgrl didnt respond here that mean she is very shy to answer here huh??? :evil:

Have you noticed Mlkshkgrl is quite. She could only say "lick me till I scream". Then her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she was getting... :lick:

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that Tweety say her butt is soooo nice??? :whistle:

Have you noticed mlkshkgrl hands tweety her whip and asks her for a spanking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back