Have you ever being approached by a skinhead?

Originally posted by kuifje75
Where I live in, several people do fly the Confederate flags around here. I am like :ugh: about that, but I think most people here are just "talkers." What I mean to say is that they talk about prejudice stuff like ****** and spics and so on, but they won't say it to these people's face. Like I said for gay awareness, they act like "As long as they stay in their place, I have nothing to do with them." In my town, there is no black family living, but we have a black postmistress! I love her, she's so sweet and nice. Anyway, I'll stop rambling here LOL

It goes same over here in Tuckerton.

Bunch of hicks drivin' around in their 4x4 picck up trucks with confederate flag on windowsheild. :-P

Actually the term skinhead is not quite accurate. The appropreate term would be Neo-Nazi, as there actually ARE non-racist skinheads around. They are working class kids who like to listen to ska music (like Dropkick Murphys) and wear those Irish newsboy caps. They work for equality and justice for all. They are VERY anti- whitepower and pro-minority and pro-peace and all that good stuff.
I found out that he's a jew! His family is jewish and he wasn't close to them since they weren't around nor being there for him.
Believe it or not, there was a Neo-Nazi who was arrested for plotting to blow up the Boston Holocaust Memorial, and it turned out that he was BIRACIAL!!!!!
From my socilogical readings, most minorites who join Neo-Nazi orgs, do so b/c they don't feel a part of a group. They are extremely isolated and tend not to have too many friends and not really be a part of a group or a community, so the message of unity that the Neo-Nazis broadcast to recruit people, is appealing to them...finally they "belong"

I think over 150 Deafies were killed in the Holocaust because they can't hear.
I thought there were a lot more then that killed in the Holocaust.
B/c I remember reading that the Deaf clubs were rounded up and kids at deaf schools were all sent to concentration camps and stuff.
Actually a lot of minorites were killed in the Holocaust. It wasn't just Jewish people. It was also gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexual people, Gypsies and lots of others.

I haven t had any experince, BUT i have seen the confedrate flags, RME at the ingorants! they are nothing but hicks anyway....

I kicked the crap out of one during my HS days as after skool he and his mates would physically, verbally, visually hassle me and some other Deafies. Impatience and choosing the wrong person to hassle was his mistake...Life just got better after....

Originally posted by deafdyke
Actually the term skinhead is not quite accurate. The appropreate term would be Neo-Nazi, as there actually ARE non-racist skinheads around. They are working class kids who like to listen to ska music (like Dropkick Murphys) and wear those Irish newsboy caps. They work for equality and justice for all. They are VERY anti- whitepower and pro-minority and pro-peace and all that good stuff.

That's what I meant in the comments I made on page one ;)

Originally posted by deafdyke
Actually a lot of minorites were killed in the Holocaust. It wasn't just Jewish people. It was also gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transsexual people, Gypsies and lots of others.

and political prisoners, like The White Rose, Swing Kids, Edelpiraten, etc... who were Germans who resisted against the Nazi Regime.

I'm going to say, and leave it at this --

Skinheads aren't rednecks. They're pussies. Rednecks are tough motherfuckers, believe it or not. Skinheads are wanna-be rednecks who have to hang in packs of 5 or more to beat up one person. Nothing but scared pussies who aren't worth their wasted daddies sperm.

Rednecks (generally speaking) may not like minorities, but they're far from skinheads. See, a redneck would prefer... seperation. . . skinheads would prefer, extinction. Don't confuse the two.

It's just me, probably, but I do have a handful of redneck friends, so I do understand them pretty well. It's mainly the blacks/mexicans that they dislike... but they don't act upon that dislike.

I've never been approached by one, and I never have seen one either....

Back