Have a question for MizzDeaf ?

Ohh it would be made from a box or homemade Mac & Cheese?

What is your favorite spot for vacation/getaway trip?

Let me see.... what is most of St Louis I like.... have some asumements to visit and have travel with history.

Favorite food is MAC/CHEESE heh

That means I am LOSER?

I know what is most of wedding weekend is RIDE the raft TWICE!

I was with you on the raft and went for twice that was awesome!!!

What kind of household chores that you do like and dont like??

Ohh it would be made from a box or homemade Mac & Cheese?

What is your favorite spot for vacation/getaway trip?

homemade by DreamDeaf. her MAC/Cheese is so good! I used box all the time. I like it alright. :)

Favorite spot is going on cruise.

I was with you on the raft and went for twice that was awesome!!!

What kind of household chores that you do like and dont like??

That correct, horselover!

household chores is cleaning cat liters dislike is fight with dust (vacumnning, polishing, sweeping) *tired of lot of dusts* like is making beds and washing dishes.

You'll havta 'forgive' me for missing out on your b-day--at the time, I was in the state above your state...away from 'home'. Obviously, it looks like you had a wonderful and special birthday. (better late than 'never' ;) )

Happy 'belated' birthday and wishes you many more as well!!

Softball? What position do you play and for how long have you played?

Another one--'where and what place would you like to travel to (anywhere in the world) and why?'

~RR

You'll havta 'forgive' me for missing out on your b-day--at the time, I was in the state above your state...away from 'home'. Obviously, it looks like you had a wonderful and special birthday. (better late than 'never' ;) )

Happy 'belated' birthday and wishes you many more as well!!

Softball? What position do you play and for how long have you played?

Another one--'where and what place would you like to travel to (anywhere in the world) and why?'

~RR

Oh that is alright. I do enjoy that day.

I been played softball all my life from Outfielder to Infielder.

I traveled up to 25 states but keep forgetting what those states looks like. :) I like to sightseeing....

:ty: for the reply-- ;)

Ok, let's try this:

If there was any place in the world that you have not been to and would really love to go, where would it be and again, why? ;)

~RR

Last edited:
:ty: for the reply-- ;)

Ok, let's try this:

If there was any place in the world that you have not been to and would really love to go, where would it be and again, why? ;)

~RR

Oh let me see.... EAST (New England) because I am very curouis to going there one day but never chance to travel there yet. Many times, friends tend "will take you there one day".... never did.

I am trying to work on it going on my OWN plan. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back