Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on July 15,2009

I so want to watch this movie.... but I probably will wait until it comes out on DVD to save money.

Me, too. There is no Harry Potter movie with subtitles in this town. I would have to drive to Phoenix for that. Not going to do that as it is an hour and half drive one way. Do we know when the DVD is coming out?

Hey, Everyone!!! Listen Me!

New movie is calling "Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Book 6"

==> Too much talking... That's calling Drama. If you NEED go to pick up RWC.

==> Not enough they are not action.. (Unlike New Star Trek movie)

I am sorry because that really a little bit boring show. :roll:

I choose three stars ***.

Me, too. There is no Harry Potter movie with subtitles in this town. I would have to drive to Phoenix for that. Not going to do that as it is an hour and half drive one way. Do we know when the DVD is coming out?

I'm not even a 'fanboy' and Im driving 4 hours (2 there, 2 back).
Come on.. Live a little
:)

I just read that the movie pulled in an estimated $20 million from the midnight screenings. That's around $1.5 million more than what The Dark Knight made from its midnight screenings.

Impressive.

I plan on seeing this as soon as I get a chance, possibly this weekend since I'm so busy. I wanted to go to the midnight showing, but I had to get up early this morning so I decided it was the wise thing to not go at all.

Ah well.

Ive read a lot of positive reviews
Seems like a lot of ppl are agreeing the series is def becoming more 'adult' and darker then the first few films. Obviously this would happen and Im all in favor of seeign the movies become more mature.

I saw it, it was very good, I like it; but I didn't like what they left out in the book.

i watch movie also but its good but my mom also with me and my mom says depression this movie but i do like movie....

I just read that the movie pulled in an estimated $20 million from the midnight screenings. That's around $1.5 million more than what The Dark Knight made from its midnight screenings.

My son told me that midnight, Sold out all screen 17 rooms. One film share two projectors. Also, they have one digital for IMAX or digital projector.

DVD release date is December 7th, 2009.

we have wait to find out for dvds release annoucement its would be good thinking about Dec.7th or Dec.8 but mostly dvds always in store every tuesday dues release dvds dates known....

or wait till Spring or Summer 2010 around

Last edited:

That's what was reported a while ago, although it is not officially announced just yet for obvious reasons. But it's more than likely it will be in late November to early December in time for Christmas.

December 7th is a likely date.

I watched it with my niece. We love it. Gonna to reach other movie place to seeing if they will offer Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with closed captions then I will go there with a few of my friends who wanted to watch. ;)

I saw HP6 on Thursday. It was a good movie, but really sad when Dumbledore died. :(

I saw it and noticed they left out the whole Rufus Scrimgeour part.

I look forward to seeing it again when it is with captions.

Back