Happy valentine's day y 'all

Happy Valentine's! It ok to spoil yourself. I got a manicure and lunch with family. It's all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bebonang hug Your husband is always with you in the heart. I am here to wish you very special Happy Valentine's Day! Everyday is heart day!
That goes for me too. I would love to spend my time with my darling husband who had passed away in 2012. I miss him a lot. Wish he was here with me to celebrate Valentine's Day. :tears: :cry: :(

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :sadwave:

Spent the day wondering if it was the same day of the week the massacre happened in Chicago with Al Capones men opening fire on bugs men.... wondering about seeing those tommy guns around those chicago streets whilst driving thru the city and was too lazy to look up the year and the day it fell on. LOL. and was on duty working 3/4 of the day anyways

Bebonang hug Your husband is always with you in the heart. I am here to wish you very special Happy Valentine's Day! Everyday is heart day!

Thank you, Rio! That make my heart feel warm having to think about him during Valentine's Day. Yes, every day is heart day for me to my husband. I do really miss him. Thank you, again. :hug: :cool2:

Spent the day wondering if it was the same day of the week the massacre happened in Chicago with Al Capones men opening fire on bugs men.... wondering about seeing those tommy guns around those chicago streets whilst driving thru the city and was too lazy to look up the year and the day it fell on. LOL. and was on duty working 3/4 of the day anyways

Please don't think about violence as it was terrible back then. Shame on the mobsters who did that. That was way back in 1920 to 1930. Violence is a no-no. Do not talk about that here. **sigh** :roll:

That make my heart feel warm having to think about him during Valentine's Day. Yes, every day is heart day for me to my husband. I do really miss him. Thank you, again. :hug: :cool2:

You know what I like to think ... when all of a sudden you stop and think about someone that's passed that its them thinking about you too and that connection is still there.

Back