Happy Friday! Any weekend plans?

flameburns623

Reaction score
I'm experimenting with straw bale gardening this year, and my bales have "cooked' (composted) sufficiently so Saturday will be planting day.

I may go to the K of C Hall Saturday night for a drink.

What are YOUR plans?

Yard work. Planting more perennials. Still getting irrigation and sod bids. Have to level out the yard more first so this weekend were working on that too with a 4wheeler.

trying explain the pronoun of 'we'just seen six beautiful kittens the a woman animal horder,She been given 48 hours get rid of authority will.i wanted take one but apparently we don't want one.

Going to a wedding on Saturday (my son's friend)....It will be outside, so hoping the weather is good as we've been getting rain and it's cool...Bringing some Watergate Salad and a bottle of Champagne for the groom & bride, along with 2 Champagne glasses.....The Hot Tub & Pool is ready also....look forward to the Hot Tub!

Hope I will do my goals:

Run
work for extra hours of vacation
Food shopping/cleaning a little at home.
Will go with the flow about friends.
REST if i can!

I just arranged stay at friends her daughter going help me with ipad

I am planning to watch 13 episodes of Daredevil on Netflix this weekend.

Silver Roxy, how is your mom doing, is her surgery over and recuperating? Hope she is doing ok.

My mom is having a hard time breathing because not enough oxygen to her heart. She can't exercise. Her surgery is on Wednesday.

My mom is having a hard time breathing because not enough oxygen to her heart. She can't exercise. Her surgery is on Wednesday.

I'm sorry your mom is having a difficutt time. Hopefully with the surgery she will be feeling better soon.

Oh, Roxy, I misunderstood, and thought the surgery was a day or so ago. Keep us posted on how the surgery goes and after. All the best!

Back