Happy Birthday GalaxyAngel!!

Happy Birthday!!!! :):):):)

Hey Cheri, So Many Many Thanks....Create Birthday Posting on this thread for me..
(hugs)~:hug: (forever)

By the way, I went over see my hubby's mom's place and have little celebrate for me birthday and included be-lated Christmas too..
I got Birthday Gift which it's Bulldog ornament so beautiful! I keep this one treasure for shelves instead ornament because it's very heavy weight.

Rest of Aders: Highlands, moonflower, shel90, BabyBlue, Angel, Authentic, Jillio, Maria, Webexplorer, Lursd, IlyOrsidicura, Dixie, Sequoias, DeafMonkey, Koala, RosesNY, Whitewolves64, Defee, RoadRunner, OceanBlue7, and Phillips. So Many Thanks for throwing me nice birthday posting... *wink* rest of you all guys!
(hugs)~:hug:

5bde11ccdc4c73ca3042608da9e98a04.gif

Hey hey GA.. happy birthday and did ya get a chocolate monster cake to wolf down eh?? LOL.... do enjoy your best day and party it up...

:birthday: :birthday: to GalaxyAngel... do enjoy your day :)

Sunshine, Northstar, MissDetectable, WBHarley, GarnetTigerMom, PepsiWoman, and Calvin.... So Many Thanks throw birthday posting away for me.. (hugs)~:hug:

Hey Calvin, I'm glad you're not around here while prank'n me for my birthday!... Which it's great news! I'm happy.. LOL I still not forget what have you gone really terrible done to me while at Cedar Point! LOL
Good thing, I still scar in my head forever!
(chuckles)

Sunshine, Northstar, MissDetectable, WBHarley, GarnetTigerMom, PepsiWoman, and Calvin.... So Many Thanks throw birthday posting away for me.. (hugs)~:hug:

Hey Calvin, I'm glad you're not around here while prank'n me for my birthday!... Which it's great news! I'm happy.. LOL I still not forget what have you gone really terrible done to me while at Cedar Point! LOL
Good thing, I still scar in my head forever!
(chuckles)

:laugh2: well not so fast.... you say it too soon :P :naughty:

Happy Birthday GA, hope ya had a great birthday. :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

:party::dance::hug::party::dance::hug::party::hug:

Happy Birthday GalaxyAngel! Hope its a good one! Tell your hubby to give you spankings from us true bluesy friends in Ohio!

Back