Happy 4th Of July!!!!!

Mrs. Crasher

Reaction score
graphic1.gif

Happy 4th of July! from me and Fly Free :)

Forward for my b-day in 10 more day!

It's already 5th of July for me :D But Happy 4th to y'all in USA. :) Sure do miss celebrating the 4th of July when I was in the states.

Shoot extras for me! :giggle:

Happy 4th of July to you all ! :D Enjoy while it lasts ! ;)

Happy 4th to everyone Be safe and have fun!

remmy to put ur dogs and cats inside the houses due to the firecrackers going off!

\,,/_ to ALL of u :)

We'll Guy's,

I didn't have very good 4th Of July........ I went a Wedding in the evening like around 4:00 o'clock...... The wedding was wonderful...... Soooo after that I went to were they had there party........ I parked acrossed the parking lot right across from the house..... When my Hubby and I was getting ready to leave..... This older man, like in the 80's yelled and told us to back up.....

Sooo, we backed up and he told us that he back into the front of my car......... :mad: Sooooo, I got the cop's and we traded paper......

Tuesday I need to call my Insurance Co.. and call in the report......

Here is a picture that the older man did toooo my car...

Attachments

• DSC00255.JPG
    DSC00255.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 16
Mrs. Crasher said:
We'll Guy's,

I didn't have very good 4th Of July........ I went a Wedding in the evening like around 4:00 o'clock...... The wedding was wonderful...... Soooo after that I went to were they had there party........ I parked acrossed the parking lot right across from the house..... When my Hubby and I was getting ready to leave..... This older man, like in the 80's yelled and told us to back up.....

Sooo, we backed up and he told us that he back into the front of my car......... :mad: Sooooo, I got the cop's and we traded paper......

Tuesday I need to call my Insurance Co.. and call in the report......

Here is a picture that the older man did toooo my car...

wtf, you got cop for such a little damage? theres nothing to be mad about since its not your fault.

:wave: Mrs. Crasher,

I'm sorry to hear about your car, and sure hope you get it fixed!....must been a horrible day for you! I don't blame you for feeling this way!

Oh btw, Happy Fourth of July to you ALL, ( Sorry I posted late ).... :ily:

See? Old people should not be driving in the first place! :crazy:

Back