Halloween: What is your most scary movie?

Hard to tell cuz I can't hear scary noise or creepy theme.

"Halloween" and "Aliens" were good scary when I was a teen.

"28 Days Later" and Japan's "The Grudget" would be good to watching.

Wanna gorefest? "Saw". "Dawn Of The Dead" (remake moive with zombie on speedy) and "Hostel".

Happy Halloween! :devil:

What's my most scary movie ? House of Wax ! :Ohno:

I used to fascinate about Dracula and its history, but then I got to know about him so called " The Impaler ". His history wasn't that pretty. It was very sick.

I watched the old Day of the Dead and it was disgusting...I thought it was a stupid movie.

I liked Hellraiser--bloody and kinda scary movie. There were several scary movies I liked but can't remember their names.

Most of horror movies Ive seen were have stupid plots and I guessed the ending which is no surprise.

Interesting

Yes the Movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre is based on a true story but they added some elements like chainsaw which are make-believe. Some of the victims died by being shot at by pistol and other methods. Here I found a link and information. Read on! ok. :)

How much of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is based on the real life murderer Ed Gein?
Despite being heavily touted as "inspired by a true story," both Tobe Hooper's original 1974 film and the 2003 Marcus Nispel remake are only lightly based on the real-life murderer Ed Gein, who is suspected to have taken several victims between 1954 and 1957. Perhaps the most recognizable similarity is the film's house, whose gruesome content was similar to that found in Ed Gein's home in 1957

Did the real Ed Gein ever wear a human's face as a mask like Leatherface did in the film?
The real Ed Gein did wear a human's scalp and face. The real Ed Gein did this however, to help quell his desire to be a woman, not because of a skin disease as with Leatherface in the film. Also included in his uniform, Ed Gein wore a vest of skin complete with breasts and female genitalia strapped above his own. -carpenoctem.tv

Ed Gein - Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The True Story

Impressive, I enjoy see the fact and the fiction got twist. Also I watch show tell all the scary movie from 30 to #1 movie. Guess what, the best scary movie called Hostel and I just rest it, oh my gosh!!!!!!!! It is SCARIEST one I ever seen. I suggest all of you watch this movie for Halloween this year.

Yes I have heard that hostel is scary movie and i wanna watch it but have to make sure my son will not be here to watch it with me. I dont want him to have nightmares! lol :)

Casper, the Friendly Ghost :giggle: :giggle:

Yeah, call me a wimp.....:::squint:::

Just kidding! :)

While growing up, I never got enough of these black and white Dracula movies. They always scared me!

lol gemtum.. real funny.. i love casper the friendly ghost.. TJ my son love that movie too as well. :)

I think still to this day The Exorcist is the top scariest movie..Thats the only movie that's ever got to me. & I love horror movies..Thats the only 1 that freaks me out..LoL:ugh3:

I never am crazy about scary movies, most of the scary movies were joke to me, or just make me want to barf like these "SAW". The only time that there was a movie that really scares me SH*Tless... I can't remmy the name of the movie, and it was only broadcasted ONCE on fox channel. It was a movie about computer that takes over the security in one of tower. If computer sees any security threatening, they were programmed to "Delete" by anything. For example in the beginning when the bird sits on the top of the tower computer thinks it is a intruder and flips the suction fan into full power and actually sucks bird in and kill them. Human was accidently got involved.This gives me icky feeling when I go back to my PC after watching that movie, it just freaks out that PC could control me. Eh?

My wedding video. I keep hoping for a different ending, but it's always the same terrifying thing :scared:

:) :) :) j/k

I love scary movies.

sound scary movie, indeed, diehardbiker.. yikes! i woudlnt like it if my puter tried to control me! i will kill the puter
24.gif
22.gif

or better yet.. let it eat itself.. lmao!
17.gif

LoL!! Those are some funny images SmileyGin..:lol:

sound scary movie, indeed, diehardbiker.. yikes! i woudlnt like it if my puter tried to control me! i will kill the puter
24.gif
22.gif

or better yet.. let it eat itself.. lmao!
17.gif

That is scary, but I never seen it. Well, I will soon oct 30th is night horror movie night, I usually watch 3 scary movies that night. I have watched, Resident EVIL 1 &2 and Carrie and Kill Bill and a few others.

Scary TV shows I watch are Xena (not on anymore sadly), The skeleton stories and Dr.G (they are investigating stories but they are scary)

Sorry to go off topic, but I have to admit what is scarier than those things is the night I watched a friend get killed for her beliefs in the deaf world and she defended for me and her other friends that night, Sadly that was Oct 29th that it happened. That haunts me like shit.

I think still to this day The Exorcist is the top scariest movie..Thats the only movie that's ever got to me. & I love horror movies..Thats the only 1 that freaks me out..LoL:ugh3:

Yep, I agree with you about this movie Saw1 and Saw2, very disgusting horror movies of the year. The worst scary movie for me is The Exorcism of Emily Rose and the exorcism too. Do I want to wach those movies again?, no way I'll take a pass on that one. :Ohno: :run:

I saw Saw1 in England at long time ago.

I would not want to own horror movies in my house case it got me and my family bad nightmares :Ohno:

Oh yes, I still have Friday 13th part I to V video here (unfortunlately it's not VHS but JVC - we have 30 years old JVC video recorder here ... Yes it's still alive...) My hubby's best friend recorded Friday 13th part I to V for us before they are being banned here in Germany around 1987to 1988. We didn't watch them since we started family... My boys didn't know that we own horror movies...

I love to watch scary movie. My favorite movie is vampires. I like vampires stuff. I think they are sexy scary movie for me all of them, Bram Stoker " Dracula", "Interview with Vampires ", " The Underworld "part1 and part 2. I don't like " Jeeper Creeper" its give me a creep!

this may deem totally weird but I really like the chucky seiries. My friend went to our camp for holloween dressed as chucky. He made two little kids cry and scared the rest. He also won the costum contume contest. He looked really good. I think that he should considering that he paid 57 dollars for just the mask alone

I did go to watch the movie "The Decsent" with my mom at Theate. I thought it was cheap horror movies but I did not realize that was sooo high scary movie. It was very good movie but too much for me. My mom and I almost leave theate.

However, one of horror movie, Vampire Effact is my favorite.

Back