Halloween Haunted House...

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have anyone here is planning on going to haunted house this month? or ever went to one?

Roadrunner and I might go to one this weekend :Ohno: I went to serveral haunted houses when I was younger, but one of them was the worse than the others meaning the others weren't that scary!....

I wanted go ....

Already went nigara Falls... Too boring...

Want sumth'n different and cool haunted house.. looks so hell...

My family would love to..... go Haunted House....
Have not decide where.....

Yes, I want to go to some haunted houses this month, Hopefully next weekend or so. It depends who's going with me. :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
What's matter sis? scare to go by yourself?.... :wiggle:

Yep, I want to hold onto someone, Are you gotta be that person? I warn you I might jump on top of your head; :whistle: When a monster jumped in front of me, or behind me. :Ohno:

Cheri said:
Yep, I want to hold onto someone, Are you gotta be that person? I warn you I might jump on top of your head; :whistle: When a monster jumped in front of me, or behind me. :Ohno:

:ugh: umm I think I might call dad , he wouldn't mind going with ya!... :D

I am planning to go three differents of haunting house....one in Hunstville, AL that my mom's boyfriend's son who own the maze of haunting...second at Sloss in Birmingham, AL (I always go there every year...its awesome!!) and third at some old house somewhere around here.

BabyAngel said:
and third at some old house somewhere around here.

Is the old house haunted like someone used to live there b-4?

^Angel^ said:
Is the old house haunted like someone used to live there b-4?

Yup, someone used to live there a long time ago. Somehow, they changed it to a haunt house. Some peoples said that its very haunting, but let's see when I get there to check it out. I haven't hear anything about their (that people who used to live there) history yet.

been gone to Haunted Hay Ride. It awesome! But with jeep to pull 2 trailer but with hays in it. a look like zorro ride a horse chase us, and like we go into barns with scary monsters there. Its so fun and scary. one hour of trip. Its worth!

LOL those hay rides sound interesting.
I'm considering making my two floor shed "haunted" for the neighborhood kids to check out. It's perfect, because I kinda live at the footstep of a mountain.. meaning lotsa steps up and down in a natural area and there are plenty of scare opportunities along the way. Halloween is still a new thing in Norway, but it's gaining popularity every year. :twisted:

Bullym0m said:
I wanted go ....

Already went nigara Falls... Too boring...

Want sumth'n different and cool haunted house.. looks so hell...

My family would love to..... go Haunted House....
Have not decide where.....

I went to Nigara falls on canadian side with a couple of friends, and we saw a bunch of haunted houses on the street. LOL. Didn't go though.. they were closed except the Ripley believe it or not museum. If you call that a museum, anyway...

Liza said:
LOL those hay rides sound interesting.
I'm considering making my two floor shed "haunted" for the neighborhood kids to check out. It's perfect, because I kinda live at the footstep of a mountain.. meaning lotsa steps up and down in a natural area and there are plenty of scare opportunities along the way. Halloween is still a new thing in Norway, but it's gaining popularity every year. :twisted:

Yeah, ít´s same with here in Germany, too. It started around 3 or 4 years ago. My children loves it.

I grow up in London to have Halloween like this. I was like :eek: when I first moved to live in Germany at 20 years ago to see no Halloween spirits around. None of Germans have idea what Halloween is until few years ago. They loves it. My children loves it... I decorate Halloween spirits in my house...

I would LOVE to try Haunted House some day... ...

Liza said:
I went to Nigara falls on canadian side with a couple of friends, and we saw a bunch of haunted houses on the street. LOL. Didn't go though.. they were closed except the Ripley believe it or not museum. If you call that a museum, anyway...

Yeah Liza,

We went N.F.. and go into "The Nightmares" pretty quite cool but mostly thrills "related haunted" few rides ... Oh yes.. Ripley Believe it or not, We have not chance to get in there but *whistle* extreme expensive admission cost.. One day, we'll visit there.. Already went into Hall of Fame and the nightmare, and little rides.

We like find something more than thrill haunted more "screamer"... would be awesome and fun! Still we are in discussion..

i think i'm going to haunted house end of oct...

i remember one haunted house in mall of america years ago.. they even showed the people that they eat real bugs, crawlers, etc.. EWWWW

^Angel^, why not you go to Pontiac in Michigan? They have a haunted house which they have FOUR floors. My sister and best friend went there and they said its SCARY!!!! I wanted to go! but they cost more than 10 dollars I think... Ugh... Maybe I will take my friend with me to go there *chuckles* it will be FUN! ;)

Sweetheart said:
^Angel^, why not you go to Pontiac in Michigan? They have a haunted house which they have FOUR floors. My sister and best friend went there and they said its SCARY!!!! I wanted to go! but they cost more than 10 dollars I think... Ugh... Maybe I will take my friend with me to go there *chuckles* it will be FUN! ;)

I didn't recoglized "Pontiac" Where closer to next town ?
I looked into the map but isn't there.. (strange) or am I blur eyes ?

*ahem* chuckles forgive me... would love to curiouis 'bout this..
:)

Back