Hair Cuts: Who cuts your hair?

I normally cut my own hair - but when necessary, I do go to a hair stylist.

R3na3Blyth3 said:
I normally cut my own hair - but when necessary, I do go to a hair stylist.
Whew I thought I was the only female here who cut her own hair! (not anymore though) :giggle:

Katzie said:
Whew I thought I was the only female here who cut her own hair! (not anymore though) :giggle:

wow that takes some serious talent to cut ur own hair.

mostly my aunt patty cuts my hair, its cheaper that way.

I just go to Great Clips - I usually get a shoulder length wash and go style. Sometimes when I have an event coming up, I will get it styled and fussed over...and then the next day, *poof* its gone!

AJ said:
wow that takes some serious talent to cut ur own hair.

mostly my aunt patty cuts my hair, its cheaper that way.
That's because I'm very patient. Ever since my daughter was born, I just cannot cut my own hair anymore because there's too much distractions.

I cut my daughter's hair. When my daughter was 1 years old I did make one terrible mistake because I cut her bangs wa-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay too short and my mom couldn't believe it. Felt like I was a bad mother! It took 4 months to get her bangs to grow back. What was I thinking?! I just cut her bangs last week and it looked perfect. *whew*

Katzie said:
That's because I'm very patient. Ever since my daughter was born, I just cannot cut my own hair anymore because there's too much distractions.

I cut my daughter's hair. When my daughter was 1 years old I did make one terrible mistake because I cut her bangs wa-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay too short and my mom couldn't believe it. Felt like I was a bad mother! It took 4 months to get her bangs to grow back. What was I thinking?! I just cut her bangs last week and it looked perfect. *whew*

it doesn't matter u could shave ur baby bald, dress her in a potato sack and she'd still be a cutie

AJ said:
it doesn't matter u could shave ur baby bald, dress her in a potato sack and she'd still be a cutie
:nono: not a chance in hell. I'd love to do that to you though... :twisted:

No one.

It hasn't been cut since last Thanksgiving. No current plans of having it in the forseeable future.

brianb
Firmly ensconced in my midlife crisis!

bigdaddyb said:
No one.

It hasn't been cut since last Thanksgiving. No current plans of having it in the forseeable future.

brianb
Firmly ensconced in my midlife crisis!

Dang, your hair must be long now.. wearing ponytail now? Want me to cut it for you?

I've had so many different beautician cutting my hair and I'm never satisfied with it.. but recently I got my haircut at Fergie Hair Salon.. and I like the way she cut my hair.. so I'll start going there from now on.. I cut my fiance and my daughter's hair..for free... :fruit:

RebelGirl said:
I've had so many different beautician cutting my hair and I'm never satisfied with it.. but recently I got my haircut at Fergie Hair Salon.. and I like the way she cut my hair.. so I'll start going there from now on.. I cut my fiance and my daughter's hair..for free... :fruit:
what?? when u cut ur hair?????? i love ur long hair! ;)

I have grew up with my mother who was the hairstyler for years until she was retired from the salon, and good thing I have my sister-in-law who also the hairstyler as same as my mother was doing with haircuts and hair treatments and coloring too. It was free from them all my life. I am lucky to have them to fix my hair. :giggle:

TweetyBird said:
what?? when u cut ur hair?????? i love ur long hair! ;)

LOL tweetybird, you're so funny.. no i'm not cutting my hair short.. I already cut it about 2 inches off about 3 weeks ago..

RebelGirl said:
LOL tweetybird, you're so funny.. no i'm not cutting my hair short.. I already cut it about 2 inches off about 3 weeks ago..
:laugh2: PFTTT!!!! i got it!

Back