Guinea Pigs! Guinea Pigs! (and rabbits, too!)

LM60CT

Reaction score
Hi! I've been looking around this thread topic trying to find some people who love guinea pigs as much as I do! Well, I've got 6 of those cute critters and I never knew they would make such wonderful pets! I love my guinea pigs as if they are my "babies" maybe just as much as I love my own children! I also have 2 pet rabbits, actually they are my daughter's pet rabbits, but they are awesome pets, too.
So ... anyone here who loves guinea pigs?

I like guniea pigs, but I'm not crazy about them. I used to have one long time ago when I was a kid. Right now, I have a pet rat and 3 tiger barb fish in 10 gallon tank. :) :D

One word—chinchillas! They are the cutest damned rodents on the planet. :)

Levonian said:

Have you had chinchilla before? I agree they're so cute ball of fur! I never had it as a pet though. Do they make good pet? They seem to always be afraid of people or is very shy.

Levonian said:

Yes, I´m agree totally... they are cuteeeeeeeeeee.... I fall in love when I saw them at pet shops. I feel want to own them but I can´t because I have 2 cats. :(

Peachy Lady said:
Have you had chinchilla before? I agree they're so cute ball of fur! I never had it as a pet though. Do they make good pet? They seem to always be afraid of people or is very shy.

There´re chinchillas everywhere in germany. Their behavior is almost same as Hamster/Guinea Pigs but chinchilla are tooo friendly to people. Yes, they are scared when they first know you. They will love you when they know you better.

I've never actually owned any myself, but I do think they look cute. :)

Sure, I agree that chinchilla are cute animals, but .... this topic thread is about Guinea Pigs! Any Deaf / HH guinea pig lovers out there for me to meet and chat with?

I like rabbits alot more than guinea pigs, sorry I'm not so crazy about them....

I've never had them as pets myself but I took care of them when I worked at a pet store. I even got to see one give birth. The three babies were to TOTALLY CUTE!!! I used to have pet rabbits. I loved them. Now I just have rats, cats, a tarantula, and a scorpion.

Oh and I sometimes sound like a guinea pig when i laugh. My boyfrind finds it hilarious.

Ive had four guinea pigs altogether, I was really sad when I couldn't get anymore due to me moving to uni. They are really sweet animals, Ive posted some photos of my guinea pigs on here

Hi Everyone! Finally, I'm back on the boards after being absent for a while... Still got 6 piggies and a rabbit, too.... if anyone is interested in adopting a guinea pig, I work for the animal rescue group and we have plenty of piggies waiting for loving homes....
Nice to be back!

I had one Guinea Pig I named her Jennifer. My cousin gave to me which she doesnt want it so gave me for free and I asked her what name that she named her? she said nothing so i named Jennifer. I was planning to move in with my cousin but my cousin got move out cuase she is fed up with her boyfriend so i cant move in with her and my Guinea Pig still in her boyfriend's home and he never FEED!!! my pet guinea pig and now my pet Jennifer (Guinea Pig) is passed away ! I was so PISSED OFF!! at him and I never liked him that much!

once my cousin's daughter open my pet's cage till my cousin saw her and got mad at her daughter for pull the hair out of my guinea pig. well i blame on my cousin for not safe put cage down the bottom cause of her daughter can open .. there is no put higher shelf in her home.

Back