Guess who I met last week on Feb. 5?

AngelOfRoses

Reaction score
I met the crews from Extreme Home Makeover here a few miles away from my hometown. They were here for a week. Last Feb 5 was the final day. They gave a mother of three a home makeover. We got a chance to go there and my husband took pictures. The show wlll be aired sometime in March or April. We were lucky enough to be standing in front because the securites saw me in wheelchair and they put me in front so I can see it. There were many tv crews and they probably videotaped us on tv for ABC. Who knows? Wait and see in March or April. One of the crews named Johnny walked up to me and gave me a Extreme Home Makeover shirt and signed his name! Michael kept staring at me the whole time! We were there for 5 hours! Ty was cool person! Wow. What an experience!

Here is a picture. A friend of mine took a picture of us. Look at us at the right side (me in a wheelchair).

Attachments

• HomeMakeover.jpg
    HomeMakeover.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 93
OMG I've watched that show once, I really like it, I can't want to see you on it this coming up March or April, please do let me know what day and what time too....I would love to seee you on it....that's sooo awesome!!! you're famous now LOL

OMG I've watched that show once, I really like it, I can't want to see you on it this coming up March or April, please do let me know what day and what time too....I would love to seee you on it....that's sooo awesome!!! you're famous now LOL

Lol. I will let you know what day and time when it airs. We said "MOVE THAT BUS!" in sign language.

Yea.. I've seen your comment another forum...

Lovely your picture!

You're extreme lucky!

Tell him to do OUR house next as a wedding gift....:bowdown:

Oh yeah!!!!!! I would love for him to do my house and make it more accessible for me. Thats my dream.

U can submit your request but usually u must have a sad story or a story about hardship that u or your family survived?

That is so awesome that u got to see it. I love that show and I droooooooooollllll over the renovated houses. That house that they did for the Marine who is a 9/11 hero is one of my favorite!

Oh yeah!!!!!! I would love for him to do my house and make it more accessible for me. Thats my dream.

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! :thumb: i ENVY you! :lol:

it is ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TV SHOWS!!! :D

hey, why don't you write to them/send them a video!!!??? and tell them you loved meeting them!!! and you were touched when they let you sit/stand up in the front due to your disability!!! and mention that you need to have your house more accessible for you, blah blah.. and something about your romantic story of how you met your hubby and you had a baby (i know it is in here somewhere when you told us the story?? am i correct???) ... i think it is a good story to convince them!!!??? :hmm: (EVEN THOUGH THE STORY HAS TO BE SAD/A SURVIVOR ONE, JUST LIKE SHEL SAID... BUT WHO KNOWS!!!???) :D wouldn't hurt to do this! you got nothing to lose, girl!!! :hug:

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! :thumb:

it is ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TV SHOWS!!! :D

hey, why don't you write to them/send them a video!!!??? and tell them you loved meeting them!!! and you were touched when they let you sit/stand up in the front due to your disability!!! and mention that you need to have your house more accessible for you, blah blah.. and something about your romantic story of how you met your hubby and you had a baby (i know it is in here somewhere when you told us the story?? am i correct???) ... i think it is a good story to convince them!!!??? :hmm: (EVEN THOUGH THE STORY HAS TO BE SAD/A SURVIVOR ONE, JUST LIKE SHEL SAID... BUT WHO KNOWS!!!???) :D wouldn't hurt to do this! you got nothing to lose, girl!!! :hug:

Yea doesnt hurt to try but my suggestion is to make your story really stand out. Find something unique about your story. Go for it! :)

*DROOOOOOOOOOL FOR TY* You are damn lucky to meet them!!!! How fucking cool is that!!

I drooled all the houses that they built! So darn nice and so beautiful (some I don't like is what wall papers and some colors but it is their taste, that's fine with me. :) )

WHOO WOOO angelofroses

you are lucky to be there and to meet the crew of extreme home makeover wow
i will watch out for the show in march and looking for ya :D

HUGS

*DROOOOOOOOOOL FOR TY* You are damn lucky to meet them!!!! How fucking cool is that!!

I drooled all the houses that they built! So darn nice and so beautiful (some I don't like is what wall papers and some colors but it is their taste, that's fine with me. :) )

i agree with you... especially in some of the master bedrooms (parents' rooms) but i LOVE THE OPENESS!!! the kitchen, living room, and bathrooms!!!

u are so lucky.. that show is one of my fav show.. sadly I not watch it lately.. was too busy with moving and all those stuffs

Oh My Gosh, Extreme House Makeover is one of my favorite too as well. Every time, I watch that show, I gotta have a box of Kleenex next to me because it is definitely a tearjerker even though it means well. LOL

It's wonderful that you got to see the new house up close and to meet the rest of the crew. That was amazing and I am sure you will always keep that in your memories for the rest of your life. You can pass on that experience to others to make others feel special too. ;)

You can be creative, say words that comes from your heart mostly and yet be subtle too. That will help with your creativity when submitting the request to ABC. Like others said, It doesn't hurt. Go for it and chase your dream! :)

Oh geez how you are soooooo LUCKY!!! lol I watched that show every sunday!!! never miss it!! awww dang! lol haha

Last sunday I watched and ouch one guy ED got rush to hopstial right away cuz he got cut on his left hand from saw machine ow hope he is doing okay.. he said her wife is having a baby within triptle (sp) 3 babies in her tummy wow.

Back