Guess I can reveal myself now to you all. ;)

hailstorm100

Reaction score
First one is my hubby and I. Next one is me, we went riding to Port Alberni, BC that day. The restaurant behind is one that is well known in BC and it has goats that live on the roof! :) :giggle:

First one is one of our chinchillas Chello, 2nd is me, 3rd is me on my bike and last one is me and one of our kittens Anubis. :)

hailstorm100,

Thanks for sharing with us here at AD.

I've been on a motorcycle one time as a passenger. It was my boss driving the bike. We went for a 2 hour tour of the Virginia mountains. However, the biggest problem during the whole ride was me. Whenever he leaned the bike, I would always lean the opposite way. :eek: Never could convince my brain to lean with the bike. LOL

Dave

hailstorm100,

Thanks for sharing with us here at AD.

I've been on a motorcycle one time as a passenger. It was my boss driving the bike. We went for a 2 hour tour of the Virginia mountains. However, the biggest problem during the whole ride was me. Whenever he leaned the bike, I would always lean the opposite way. :eek: Never could convince my brain to lean with the bike. LOL

Dave

ha,ha! I agree, not a good idea! :eek3: I am not ready to have anyone on the bike with me especially since I just started riding this summer.

I can't help thinking your man until your photo reveals who you are!!

I love your photos - you look saxy in your motorbike suit!

Is your kitten a birman or Ragdoll, I had a Birman cat. :)

Thank you for sharing it with us.

First one is one of our chinchillas Chello, 2nd is me, 3rd is me on my bike and last one is me and one of our kittens Anubis. :)

I can't help thinking your man until your photo reveals who you are!!

I love your photos - you look saxy in your motorbike suit!

Is your kitten a birman or Ragdoll, I had a Birman cat. :)

Thank you for sharing it with us.

lol, I am far from being a man. ;)
Our kittens are purebred siamese. I will post another one of them closer up.

First one is of our first two siamese cats, they died last Oct. :( The other pics are our new siamese kittens.

Great photos--how often do you and your husband ride out...do you ever go or attend certain motorcycles rallies/events? Thanks for sharing these photos with AD'ers. ;)

~RR

First one is of our first two siamese cats, they died last Oct. :( The other pics are our new siamese kittens.

Awwwwww, it is so beautiful cats, Sorry to hear the loss of your first two cats.

I nearly bought one, I went to Siamese Breeder's, and all kittens are LOUD and run WILD, playing HIDE and SEEK from my daughters!!!

I would love to buy it one day.

Great photos ! One of my good friends joined a group
of bikers gathering at Sturgis

Great pics! You look cool.

I must admit that I miss riding motorbike when I was a teenager on my parents farm. It was soo much fun and I loves it having the wind blowing on my face. Cool memories it was.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pictures here on Alldeaf. They are really great pictures!!!

Thanks everyone! :)

We don't go riding as much as we'd like to but we will. Every couple of years we get together or go to a Norton British Bike rally. Last summer we went to Oregeon and this summer it was here and next summer it's in the states again.

Back