Guess I can reveal myself now to you all. ;)

Nice pictures especially the ones of your cats.
I have a Flame Point Siamese kitten and I love him to death :giggle:

Definitely a saxxxxxy woman!!!

By the way, welcome to AD! Im your neighbor - I absolutely adore British Columbia!!!!!!!!!!! It is my definition of paradise and I wish I could go up there every other weekend to indulge in its beauty.

Definitely a saxxxxxy woman!!!

By the way, welcome to AD! Im your neighbor - I absolutely adore British Columbia!!!!!!!!!!! It is my definition of paradise and I wish I could go up there every other weekend to indulge in its beauty.

aww, thanks.. :blush: :) Where about are you located besides cloud 9? ;)

Oh.. :) Portland is nice, we were there last summer. The Oregeon coast is absolutely stunning!!

Awesome, That's nifty! You sure do look like you got it going for you ;) And I'd agree, You're saxxxy too.

Very beautiful pictures, especially your Siamese cats ! :D

And, yes I agree with others about you bein' a saxy woman ! Thanks for sharin' 'em with us. :thumb:

Ahh... I'm behind the news... btw You're great look'n and sa-xxy biker!

What make you in love biker? Feel good riding and blow your faces.. ahhh*exhales* wha... blast drive?

(chuckles)

When I was little girl and rode the motorcycle along w/my uncle(not sure hard remmy who he is looking) *chuckles*

'bout 1999'ish or 2000'ish wha..ever I rode on the motorcycle it's powerful horsepower isn't same as regluar HD biker... Re-e--ealy shit out of my pant!
Afterall, I refuse ride those EVER AGAIN! (chuckles)
I'm so scare anyway!

you're great!

Thanks you two.. :)

I've always wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and finally I just did it this year and I'm glad I did. That's one goal accomplished! :cool:

Thanks you two.. :)

I've always wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and finally I just did it this year and I'm glad I did. That's one goal accomplished! :cool:

Yipee, another female biker here! a female biker here, too :) I, too, learned how to ride it last year. I have a cruiser bike - Honda CMX 250 - Rebel.
Are you a member of Frappr- Deaf Bikers of USA?? (even though you are not from the states) Deaf Biker of USA - Group Map by Frappr Maps

Anyway, welcome aboard HailStorm!

Yipee, another female biker here! a female biker here, too :) I, too, learned how to ride it last year. I have a cruiser bike - Honda CMX 250 - Rebel.
Are you a member of Frappr- Deaf Bikers of USA?? (even though you are not from the states) Deaf Biker of USA - Group Map by Frappr Maps

Anyway, welcome aboard HailStorm!

Oh thanks for sending the link. :) Congrats on you riding too..yay!:ty:

I find that women who ride the motorcycles are incredibly sexy. I have visited Daytona Beach several times and I seen many women riding them big choppers. That totally turned me on.

Back