Group Hug!

C.C, enough! I will not have this shit with you and AJ. Chill out! Let us have peace and fun and to relax.

Enough is enough!

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
C.C, enough! I will not have this shit with you and AJ. Chill out! Let us have peace and fun and to relax.

Enough is enough!
:eek: will you :whip: my :booty:?

Cuz I like that dear. :naughty:

i just wanted to apologize to everyone who had to be in the middle of that crap. i have a bad temper. it takes A LOT to bring that out. anyway, im sorry to u guys for getting into a childish arguement, especially in a place where only love is supposed to go down.

AJ, don't apologize to me. You havent done anything to me. I was just trying to keep peace out here. It was like 2 guys fighting over me. Oh boy, oh boy! lol JK

AJ said:
i just wanted to apologize to everyone who had to be in the middle of that crap. i have a bad temper. it takes A LOT to bring that out. anyway, im sorry to u guys for getting into a childish arguement, especially in a place where only love is supposed to go down.

No need to worry. I got bad temper myself too - even worse short fuse temper - mind you I'm Irish / Native American Indian - what a bad combination mix.

I don't show it on forum. no need to know. hehe.

AJ said:
Was just joking with ya... :naughty:

downing said:
No need to worry. I got bad temper myself too - even worse short fuse temper - mind you I'm Irish / Native American Indian - what a bad combination mix.

I don't show it on forum. no need to know. hehe.
:jaw: But you are so sweet... I'm shocked :jaw:

C.C.Sinned said:
:jaw: But you are so sweet... I'm shocked :jaw:

haha, i learned to watch my mouth and my own back...learned a huge lesson thru deaf culture..don't wanna repeat my mistake. :smash:

C.C.Sinned said:
Why should I have to watch my tush? :smoking:

WHY should you wash your tush?!? :shock: Because washing your tush is an important part of a person’s daily hygiene practices, and discourages the spread of potentially dangerous bacteria. EVERYBODY knows that!

Oh—you said watchnevermind… :Oops:

Back