grilled cheese sandwich

and microwave have radiation in it which are not safe for foods.. and not safe for preggy women too..

what happen to the old fashioned way of cooking? take time to relax and have fun.. cooking and grilling like old times.. microwave is ugh.. remind me of FAST lane! lol

anyway bck to the topic..

i like to sautee the onions.... then put on cheese and bread.. butter.. and brown them... put them on plate.. then add dill pickles to my grilled cheese..

sometimes im in mood to add ham and mustard to the grilled cheese.. of course must grill the ham first before putting in with cheese and bread. YUMMY.

as for bacons.. i never thoght of using that? that sound yummy... im gonna try this! :D

and microwave have radiation in it which are not safe for foods.. and not safe for preggy women too..

what happen to the old fashioned way of cooking? take time to relax and have fun.. cooking and grilling like old times.. microwave is ugh.. remind me of FAST lane! lol

anyway bck to the topic..

i like to sautee the onions.... then put on cheese and bread.. butter.. and brown them... put them on plate.. then add dill pickles to my grilled cheese..

sometimes im in mood to add ham and mustard to the grilled cheese.. of course must grill the ham first before putting in with cheese and bread. YUMMY.

as for bacons.. i never thoght of using that? that sound yummy... im gonna try this! :D

Yeah I agree, I had to stop using micowave due to being pregnant with my child so I had to use stove for warm up food u know. It better safe then sorry. :)

Split the hot dogs lengthways to open like a butterfly ... spread ketchup or BBQ sauce on ... add a few pineapple pieces on both sides ... lastly add cheese .... and Grill! Either have it with bread rolls or not. Yum Yum! :drool:

i like grilled cheese with a slice of tomato and some bacon,secret to a perfect evenly browned grilled cheese is a very thin spreading of mayonnaise on the exterior of the sandwich before putting it in the pan than butter. yum

Hmmm...I always use butter. I will have to try it with mayo!

I do love grill cheese sandwich very much with tomato soup very delicious! than EW foods what posts says!

For me, the best is plain grill cheese yum yum sometime with white bread, I most prefer sourbread yummy :)

i agree with calvin.. sourbread taste delicious than other kinds of bread... ha

Back