Greetings from OH

AnotherDeafGuy

Reaction score
My name is Michael.

I consider myself deaf however many will argue I'm hoh. I have a profound severe hearing lose however have the ability to hear about 70% with a hearing aid in my left ear. Right ear is totally shot. Being deaf since I was 5 years old due to sickness.

I am mainly looking for friends and information that I can use to help me with the quality of life.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully build some great friendships along the way.

Michael

:wave: Hello Michael!

Where in Ohio do you live? I live in Cleveland, Ohio. :welcome: to AllDeaf, Have fun posting along with us. See ya around. ;)

First... I like to thank everyone for the greetings!

Cheri said:
:wave: Hello Michael!

Where in Ohio do you live? I live in Cleveland, Ohio. :welcome: to AllDeaf, Have fun posting along with us. See ya around. ;)

Cheri,

I'm in the Dayton area.

AnotherDeafGuy said:
First... I like to thank everyone for the greetings!

Cheri,

I'm in the Dayton area.

Oh cool Most deafies are in Dayton, Ohio. Awww :(

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Anotherdeafguy!!! I hope you are making new friends while you're on AD. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :)

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

HIiiiiiiiiiiiiii Michael!!! As we have met in my thread "Questions for the men" it was nice meeting ya :) also would like to say welcome to AD!!!! Enjoy your stay! Don't mind me.. I can get crazy sometimes ;)

Back